US$62
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$86
  • Breakfast included
US$77
Hotels.com
Echo Valley Cottages(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$128
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$64
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$119
Pocono Mountain Villas(East Stroudsburg)
  • Pool
Timothy Lake South RV(East Stroudsburg)
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewssuite hotelbreakfast was deliciousthe kitchenyogurtwould stay againbushkill fallsindoor poolkitchenettecelinestoveskiingsinkpetshawneegarbage
Reviewed 27 February 2018

OK hotel, walls are extremely thin.
Large suites, would be excellent choice if you have children traveling with you.
1 bedroom suite was large, nice little kitchen. Room was clean but looking a little beat-up.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi _Timothy_OConnor,

Thank you for choosing our property, and leaving us feedback!

I am sorry for falling short in the soundproofing of the room. I am delighted to know that you find the service extended by our hotel staff was more than satisfactory. It is also nice to know that you regarded our property to be best for family travels. Families, leisure, or business travelers are very much welcome. Our guests' joy and comfort have always been our priority.

Your feedback has been shared with the management and general ownership of the hotel for their review. I am confident that they are committed to improving guests' satisfaction. I have also kept a record of this in our files and will be on our checklist whenever we perform quality checks for our property.

We would love to get another opportunity of hosting your next visit to fulfill our promise as a brand of giving you a different way to stay.

See you soon,

Anne A

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I arrived at this hotel last night with a prepaid reservation through Hotwire. I had been working in the area all day and the weather was looking threatening so I didn't want to drive the 122 miles back to my home. I realized I had left my Visa debit card at home, so had my wife look up the numbers so I could make a reservation. I know hotels usually ask for a credit card to guarantee payment for the room, but I had prepaid the room and had no plans to use any "incidentals" so figured I'd be okay. Boy, was I wrong. They refused to accept my prepaid reservation because I didn't have a credit card with at least $50 on it. I rarely use credit cards, but had one with $26 on it. They rejected it and told me I could not stay, even though I had paid them $117.30 in advance for the room. They were unyielding. The desk clerk called the owner, who demanded a $100 cash deposit for me to stay. I didn't have that. Turns out my Visa debit card, which had plenty of money on it, would have been rejected by this hotel, too. There was a handwritten sign at the reception desk saying debit cards were not accepted. This owner seems, in my opinion, to view every customer as a potential criminal. I left, got back in my car, and drove home. Thankfully, the roads had been cleared of ice by the time I left and I got home safely. There are plenty of other hotels in this area. Don't make the mistake I did of assuming this Staybridge Suites would have good customer service.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank David D
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hi David D,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback and for considering us for your lodging needs. I'm sorry to learn about the inconvenience the situation has caused. While I understand your disappointment, we do require credit cards for incidentals upon arrival regardless of the channel where the reservation was processed. However, we appreciate you sharing your thoughts which are shared with the team so similar situations are handled in the best possible way.

I appreciate you bringing this to attention. Do know that I've reached out to you privately to get more information.

Jillian I

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the this hotel while attending a dog training class in the area. So, the hotel is dog friendly and has a well-lit area outside where you can walk your dog (even at night).

The rooms are large and my room was clean and in good condition. The bathrooms are large and there is a kitchenette and desk - along with a king bed and couch.

Breakfast offered a good selection- eggs, fruit, yogurt, breads.

There are good hiking trails nearby and a grocery store if you want to buy food and cook in your room.

All in all- this was a good suite hotel, was quiet and was what I expected for the rate.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Hi Jennifer S,

I am happy you stayed at our property and thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We pride ourselves on delivering world class experience. I am happy to read you found the rooms cleanliness and condition beneficial for your travel needs. I also appreciate the wonderful remarks regarding the amenities in the room and breakfast items we served. However, I noticed you provided us an overall average 3-stars rating. I am sorry should we fell short of our goal on your visit. I have forwarded your feedback to the upper management team and this will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded for evaluation. While we understand that your stay was not as perfect as you may have expected, we hope to have another opportunity to provide you a much better experience. We hope to see you soon!

Zel N.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The only thing I liked about this hotel was the Reception Staff that was nice and friendly. The first impression when we arrived was positive. Unfortunately the room was really smelly and dirty, carpets were stained in many places. Even the bedding had a very unpleasant smell, I had a hard time to fall asleep, also because the air-conditioner was so loud I had to switch it off completely. There was no place to charge the mobile at my bedside table, only the lamp on the desk had the socket, which was very inconvenient for the wake up alarm. Breakfast selection was very poor and unhealthy, nobody came to ask if we needed anything. I saw one girl from the kitchen staff hanging around but she was more interested in flirting with another guest than taking care of anything else there. I'm glad I had to stay one night only. All in all it was an experience I just want to forget.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dorota T
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Hi Dorota T,

Thank you for your stay and for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the service provided by our staff and our location. However, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our breakfast, room cleanliness, and the air conditioning system. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team for improvements needed.

We value you as our guest and hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Christian C.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Arrived at 9:30pm Friday August 25 behind 3 women waiting to check in. They rang the bell and called the front desk on their cell phone with no one answering or being around. Finally one of the women found the clerk in the pool area. We checked in and the room was nice EXCEPT for the loud party next door. They partied ALL night! I couldn't sleep and upon our 5am check out the clerk said there were more complaints than mine about the noise. I told her to go there now at 5am because they are up and still partying. She didn't want to call the police and make a scene. I put this in my survey for the hotel and asked to be contacted. NO ONE from the hotel contacted me about this. So, beware of this hotel and the lack of care from management in regards to a problem!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Yooper68
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Yooper68,

We appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

We are very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay because of the level of service your have received. I apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced. I have sent you a private message to reaffirm my apologies.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,