“Very good service”

Dunkin' Donuts-Baskin-Robbins
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This location is very clean and well light up. Staff is friendly and provide good service. Food was as expected at any Dunkin Donut outlet.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

The place was recently remodeled. They got rid of the Baskin-Robbins portion. It looks very nice inside. The service is quick and efficient. There are more food choices now. Good place for a quicky breakfast.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I don't go to DD often, but when I do I always go to this one. Great Service. Good People. It's clean, bright and a pleasure to go to. It has good seating. Parking lot is a little tight, but easy to go in and out of.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

How can you go wrong with This combo. Their coffee is terrific, their donuts are great, their collata's are tasty and
The Baskin Robbins varieties of ice cream is aTreat for the kids as well as adults. This is a combo that is hard to beat.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I ordered a pistachio shake. First I was told they didn't have pistachio ice cream when I can clearly see the ice cream container and how much is in the container. Which I told them and then they went over to look. Then they filled it past the line of a large for the milk portion. Which I could clearly see. When I told them about it before they put the ice cream in they said no that is how much it is supposed to be. I can see where the large milk line is (Since it says large)and they poured way past it. So when I taste my milk shake all I taste is milk and very little ice cream. This is a large shake and for a $7 item it should be made correct. I can get a gallon of milk at the grocery store for $3.50 if I wanted just milk. It is a shame since this is in walking distance from my job but I will be dissuading people from using this Baskin Robbin/ Dunkin Donut location.