US$145
US$75
Hotels.com
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchencrayola factoryliving roomjetted tubwalking distancewood floorssmall cafewalk in closetelectric fireplaceping pong tablecrayola experiencecondo ownersdining tablehotel roomlive hereindoor poolfew blocks
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We had our wedding reception at this hotel in 1987. Best wedding reception we've ever had (and the only). Two years ago we were visiting and stayed here. My wife told me that when we come back this is where we are staying. Easton is an older city but very interesting and a lot has been upgraded since we lived in Riegelsville, down 611. But it does have narrower streets and ally's. Overall a safe area. We plan on visiting again in summer of 2018 to see friends and family and will stay here. Looking forward to it.

Room Tip: Talk to the front desk to get the type of room that is best for you.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wareheim
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night this weekend. We booked a regular room with a king-sized bed. Hotel lobby is nice; check-in went smoothly. Although, at check-in I was told there’s a refrigerator in the room, which there wasn’t. Walking to our room was a bit creepy. Very low ceilings and it’s like walking through catacombs. Opened the door to our room and there it was. A king-sized bed. Not much else. Not even a dresser! The room was so small, with a very low exposed concrete ceiling. I’m claustrophobic and actually told my husband I can’t stay. Once he turned on the AC, and I relaxed, it was okay. Just okay. Bathroom is very large, but it wasn’t sparkling clean, there was an old cleaning sponge left on the tub, only one tiny bar of soap in the whole bathroom, and hot water in the shower was hit or miss. $100+ for one night? Extremely overpriced for what we got. Will never stay here again and will not recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean D
Grand E, General Manager at Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Jean D,

Thanks for staying with us at the Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites, we appreciate your business. We also appreciate your sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I was glad to hear your check in went smoothly and that you found our historic hotel's lobby nice. Thanks

From your review it seems like you might have preferred one of our larger rooms, or perhaps a suite. These are very spacious. The classic king room, in which you stayed, is the most intimate of our non-suite accommodations, so please consider the other options should you visit Easton again..

As for the refrigerator missing, please accept our apologies, this will be addressed immediately. Again, my regrets.

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us at the Grand Eastonian Suites Hotel and hope we will be able to accommodate you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Women business travelers beware! This is NOT a safe hotel for you. I arrived at 11:00 PM and was told I had to park in the overflow lot across the street in a very dark alley. If that wasn’t bad enough, you have to get out of your car, punch a code in, and get back into your car to park in this alley. There were two “sketchy” individuals hanging out on the sidewalk as I had to walk past them with my arms full and rolling a suitcase. I was on the road 292 days last year and NEVER felt the way I felt tonight. My room has an air conditioner the size of one you would put on your wall for a small office so the room was extremely warm and humid throughout the night. The ceiling was, well, there wasn’t a ceiling in the room; just open pipes and cracked cinder blocks. On the plus side, hotel staff was nice and the bathrooms were modernized.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Alisa B
Grand E, General Manager at Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Alisa B,

Please accept my apologies for your inconvenience when parking the other evening. Rest assured that this is not the normal experience our guests encounter. We have ample parking space for all our guests immediately adjoining the hotel.

Unfortunately, the evening you stayed with us two circumstances occurred, which we have now addressed, so that this will not happen again.

First, there was a one-day festival in Easton, and we believe that some of the attendees accessed our main parking area without our permission. We have taken measures to better secure that parking area by changing the code to enter it, and by implementing procedures to change the code regularly in the future, so that this does not happen again.

Secondly, during the period you were visiting, we had temporarily allowed some of our main parking area to be fenced off to accommodate construction that was being done on a neighboring building. This further reduced the number of spaces available in our main lot. We have now notified the owner of the neighboring property that we need those spaces back by the end of the month, and the owner has agreed to our request.

So we should have all our parking spaces back shortly. At that time, the lot across the street, which was loaned to us temporarily by the neighbor during construction, will be completely retired from use for hotel guests.

Again, we appreciate your feedback, your business and your gracious comments about our "nice staff" and "modernized" Historic Hotel!

We look forward to your return visit. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at the Eastonian. It was directly downtown and easy to find. Parking was a tad bit confusing as well as trying to enter the facility after hours but the size of the rooms made up for it. Very big and spacious rooms. Wish I could of spend more time inside!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I spent one night (a Saturday) at this hotel recently. The staff were courteous and pleasant. The room itself was very comfortable. I especially liked the floors (no carpet), the spacious bathroom, and the large walk in closet. The view from the room was also very nice. The natural products in the bathroom were a good added touch. There was no fridge in the room, but because our trip was short, we didn't really miss having one. The room could use a little extra attention as far as cleaning is concerned. After noticing this, I tried to ignore the corners in the bathroom. Additionally, it appeared to be time for a new coat of paint on the walls. The breakfast that was included in the cost of our stay was disappointing, and the room in which it was served, was dark and depressing, much like the hotel's lobby. Most importantly, the area where the hotel is located seemed unsafe. We ventured out to take a short walk in the late afternoon, and felt very uneasy. The hotel locks their front doors at 7:00 p.m.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family