US$133
US$77
Hotels.com
US$94
US$89
All reviewsfront deskmovie theateran extended stayyogurthigh floorlarge mallmarriott platinumpool and hot tubtwo burner stovecar washfull kitchenoff the highwayfree breakfastmin drivelonger staylarge tableonly stayed one night
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My husband and I stayed here one night when traveling through the area. Our room was as expected, but did have a kitchenette area with a good sized fridge, sink, dishwasher and small cooktop that could be important to have for some travelers. We picked this hotel as it was a convenient location and we were staying with points. For travelers who have longer stays, they have a laundry room for guests, an indoor pool and spa and a fitness center.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Becky Z, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for reviewing our property.

I am glad to see you had a pleasant experience with us and I hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stood here the day we went to a wedding. We booked a 2 br suite. This was a very clean and nice hotel. I would definitely stay here again. We were greeted at the front desk by Kayla. A wonderful personality gave us all the detail about the hotel. It was easy to find and right near a wawa and car wash. So if you needed to pick up something late night you were good to go.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I should have checked the reviews of the property before I stayed. it is very noisy inside and out. if you are used to the noise it will not bother otherwise it is very noisy on the highway side. I stayed on the 2nd floor and could hear the toilet flushing all night.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank NHLarson
Brittany B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

NHLarson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bethlehem Easton.

Being located near a highway is both a large benefit and sometimes a downfall to us. We are located very close to many local businesses and shopping which is very convenient - however, it can create somewhat of an issue for those who are light sleepers. I do apologize that the noise was a disturbance to you.

If you choose to book with us in the future, please request a room on the backside of the hotel which is away from the highway. We do try our very best to accommodate all guest requests and would be happy to find you a room on that side.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

For those of you with children, this is a nice location which has a full kitchen and all the amenities of home. It is like an extended stay type location, so if your coming for a couple nights, it could create savings for you. When I first checked in the girl behind the counter, was so nice and friendly and check in was smooth and as a person she had a great attitude. Even when a customer came in with a problem yelling at her for something which was not her fault. she stayed very professional; i think she was Sara (the manager Brittney will read this, so she will know my stay was 4/22 i was in room 400). The pool was nice and a little warm. We had a problem in our bathroom that it was not flushing, the girl came from the front to try and fix; however despite her great efforts did not work. I was a little upset at the time being i have a child. The next morning though at 745, the maintenance guy came and fixed it. Although I had the problem, the staff handled very professional and smiled. Even a lot better than the gaylord hotel in Nashville which is Marriott top line hotel. I highly recommend this location and if you dont wanna cook, a lot of places to eat. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Do not accept a room facing the highway. Heavy truck traffic all night is so loud it feels like they are driving through the room. Also the heating/cooling units sound like jet engines. As a Gold Rewards member I stay exclusively at Marriott properties and enjoy the consistent convenience and comfort. Unfortunately this property while clean and conveniently located to amenities has the above serious drawbacks and I would recommend finding another property in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David T
Becky Z, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Hello David,

Thank you for your review.

I do apologize for the Overnight Trucking Noises that you heard while staying with us.

A restful night sleep is our ultimate goal for our guests while staying with us and I am sorry that we were unable to meet that.
We do offer White Noise Machines and Ear Plugs at the Front Desk to ease your sleep here with us at the Towneplace Suites.

I look forward to accommodating you in the future.