US$111
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$164
Courtyard
US$77
US$94
US$89
All reviewsfront deskmovie theateran extended stayyogurthigh floorlarge mallmarriott platinumpool and hot tubtwo burner stovecar washfull kitchenoff the highwayfree breakfastmin drivelonger staylarge tableonly stayed one night
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival, we were given a room upgrade without even asking! The lovely young woman was friendly and very nice (offered to lend us an umbrella as it was raining!!). The room was large and separated in two (perfect for a teen and privacy for parents as it actually had a door you could close). The swimming pool is ok (heated) and for your sore muscles after a long drive, there is a jacuzzi! The free breakfast was good with an assortment of eggs, muffins, yogurt, fruit, juices for kids and coffee. All in all it's a nice place not too far off the highway. For dinner, there is an Applebee's, steakhouse etc.. a 3 min drive away.. there is also a pharmacy, a Walmart and a target a 2 min. drive away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We only stayed one night in order to visit Lafayette University. It's a relatively new Marriott property. The rooms and facilities were very clean. Breakfast had lots of choices. But if your room faces the freeway, be prepared for a lot of noise. Not white noise. Very loud freeway noise. It was hard to sleep.

I will say that the room we had was big and very nice. And there were a lot of nice touches in this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask in advance for a room away from the freeway.
Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Becky Z, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

ddetravel,

Thank you for reviewing us on your recent stay with us.

I am excited you were in town to visit Lafayette College. I am happy that we were able to meet your needs and make your stay comfortable - I do however apologize for the overnight Trucking noise.

I hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My husband and I stayed here one night when traveling through the area. Our room was as expected, but did have a kitchenette area with a good sized fridge, sink, dishwasher and small cooktop that could be important to have for some travelers. We picked this hotel as it was a convenient location and we were staying with points. For travelers who have longer stays, they have a laundry room for guests, an indoor pool and spa and a fitness center.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Becky Z, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for reviewing our property.

I am glad to see you had a pleasant experience with us and I hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stood here the day we went to a wedding. We booked a 2 br suite. This was a very clean and nice hotel. I would definitely stay here again. We were greeted at the front desk by Kayla. A wonderful personality gave us all the detail about the hotel. It was easy to find and right near a wawa and car wash. So if you needed to pick up something late night you were good to go.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I should have checked the reviews of the property before I stayed. it is very noisy inside and out. if you are used to the noise it will not bother otherwise it is very noisy on the highway side. I stayed on the 2nd floor and could hear the toilet flushing all night.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank NHLarson
Brittany B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

NHLarson,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bethlehem Easton.

Being located near a highway is both a large benefit and sometimes a downfall to us. We are located very close to many local businesses and shopping which is very convenient - however, it can create somewhat of an issue for those who are light sleepers. I do apologize that the noise was a disturbance to you.

If you choose to book with us in the future, please request a room on the backside of the hotel which is away from the highway. We do try our very best to accommodate all guest requests and would be happy to find you a room on that side.

Thank you again!