US$145
Hampton.com
US$139
US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$75
US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$81
US$78
US$124
US$116
All reviewsfront deskmovie theateran extended stayyogurthigh floorlarge mallmarriott platinumpool and hot tubtwo burner stovecar washfull kitchenoff the highwayfree breakfastmin drivelonger staylarge tableonly stayed one night
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I was very pleased with my stay at the Townplace Suites. Like other reviewers, the hotel is located near the highway. My wheelchair accessible room was on the 2nd floor facing the highway. I could hear the trucks passing by, but it was not enough to keep me awake. The room itself was large enough for me to easily turn around in my wheelchair. There is a mini kitchen with a small stove top, microwave, dishwasher and fridge. I cabinet drawers under the sink open wide enough to get the wheelchair underneath it. The hotel room was clean, including the bathroom. There was enough space to turn around in the bathroom with an accessible sink area. The free breakfast was good. The eating area by the lobby is fairly small, so we usually took our food back to our room. Our hotel room has a large table to put my supples and I still had enough space to eat. I also noticed there was a lift to help people with mobility issues to get in and out of the pool. There is a small patio area in the front of the hotel where people were often smoking. The highway noise is pretty loud if you are standing outside. I would stay here again at this hotel in the future. There is a target, grocery store, shopping areas, and movie theater nearby. The cities of Easton, Nazareth, and Bethlehem are close by.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Sasha D, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Rollnon,

Thank you for taking time to write us about your recent stay here at The TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton! I am happy to hear you were comfortable and accommodated with all areas of the hotel during your stay. We pride ourselves on making sure every guest can access all amenities so they can enjoy them! The local areas are a big positive for our guests as being so close to many stores able them to get any needed supply within a short distance. We thank you again for taking a moment to tell us all about your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

4 adults and 2 children (age 5) spent 3 nights here in a suite. 2 bedrooms each with a queen-size bed, pull-out couch in the good-size living room, mini kitchen, 1 bedroom. Everything was neat and clean, the kiddies especially loved the swimming pool, and the location was convenient for everything we wanted to do. The staff was helpful and hospitable. The breakfast good and plentiful, with more choices than most. This is the 2nd time this year we were in this area. The 1st time we stayed at another hotel. We will definitely visit Easton PA again and would definitely make reservations at the TownePlace Suites.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Marilyn P
Reviewed 25 September 2017

So, this was the last hotel of a weekend trip (a different hotel each night) and I have to say this was the best and I really wish that I could have stayed longer. The room was spacious and clean.

How convenient that a Firestone is right next door as I had my TPMS light come on during our drive into PA.

Although having a variety of breakfast meats available, it would be nice if they were kept in separate warmers. If you have someone who doesn't eat pork or red meat, having a turkey option isn't of any value if it's all piled into the same dish.

You could hear the highway noise, but it wasn't loud enough to keep me awake.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We were very happy to stay at this Towneplace Suites again. We used our Marriot reward points and were given a complimentary upgrade to a wonderful suite. Everything was clean and well maintained. The breakfast was good (although not quite as expansive as some others in the Marriot chain but similar to other Towneplace Suites), the pool was fantastic (very warm!) and the staff was friendly and helpful. Kayla, at the front desk was especially gracious to us. We would happily return if we ever come back to this area.

Room Tip: We had a corner suite....lovely light. If road noise bothers you, ask for a room away from the road. Heard a little noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival, we were given a room upgrade without even asking! The lovely young woman was friendly and very nice (offered to lend us an umbrella as it was raining!!). The room was large and separated in two (perfect for a teen and privacy for parents as it actually had a door you could close). The swimming pool is ok (heated) and for your sore muscles after a long drive, there is a jacuzzi! The free breakfast was good with an assortment of eggs, muffins, yogurt, fruit, juices for kids and coffee. All in all it's a nice place not too far off the highway. For dinner, there is an Applebee's, steakhouse etc.. a 3 min drive away.. there is also a pharmacy, a Walmart and a target a 2 min. drive away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family