All reviews front desk movie theater an extended stay yogurt high floor large mall marriott platinum two burner stove car wash full kitchen off the highway free breakfast min drive longer stay large table only stayed one night convenient location
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This Suite hotel is convenient for sales work in the immediate area. The hotel is neat, clean and overall quiet. Has all the amenities to bring in groceries and make your own meals, and the Breakfast is good.

Room Tip: Good value
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Sasha D, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

chriswC4336PV,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay here at the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us as well as the local area. The close by shopping makes it convenient for our guests to be able to get items needed without having to go far. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Newish hotel with competent, friendly staff. Rooms were clean and comfy and Marriot Elite status was recognized without having to ask.
Breakfast was standard fare, I appreciated the selection of hot tea.

The hotel was easily accessible from the highway which leads to the only down side. The noise from the highway was really loud, so much that I wondered if a window was open. Particularly in the bedroom.. the noise was at a zenith.
Otherwise a fine choice for a night, depending on how much you need quiet to sleep.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

veffekt,

We appreciate you taking time to review your most recent stay here with us at The TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton. I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the guest service you deserved as well as amenities on site. I apologize for any noise coming from the outside that was a bother. We have our maintenance team working hard to find a solution for these rooms that seem to be noisy. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you again for reaching out about your stay.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I was very pleased with my stay at the Townplace Suites. Like other reviewers, the hotel is located near the highway. My wheelchair accessible room was on the 2nd floor facing the highway. I could hear the trucks passing by, but it was not enough to keep me awake. The room itself was large enough for me to easily turn around in my wheelchair. There is a mini kitchen with a small stove top, microwave, dishwasher and fridge. I cabinet drawers under the sink open wide enough to get the wheelchair underneath it. The hotel room was clean, including the bathroom. There was enough space to turn around in the bathroom with an accessible sink area. The free breakfast was good. The eating area by the lobby is fairly small, so we usually took our food back to our room. Our hotel room has a large table to put my supples and I still had enough space to eat. I also noticed there was a lift to help people with mobility issues to get in and out of the pool. There is a small patio area in the front of the hotel where people were often smoking. The highway noise is pretty loud if you are standing outside. I would stay here again at this hotel in the future. There is a target, grocery store, shopping areas, and movie theater nearby. The cities of Easton, Nazareth, and Bethlehem are close by.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Rollnon,

Thank you for taking time to write us about your recent stay here at The TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton! I am happy to hear you were comfortable and accommodated with all areas of the hotel during your stay. We pride ourselves on making sure every guest can access all amenities so they can enjoy them! The local areas are a big positive for our guests as being so close to many stores able them to get any needed supply within a short distance. We thank you again for taking a moment to tell us all about your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

4 adults and 2 children (age 5) spent 3 nights here in a suite. 2 bedrooms each with a queen-size bed, pull-out couch in the good-size living room, mini kitchen, 1 bedroom. Everything was neat and clean, the kiddies especially loved the swimming pool, and the location was convenient for everything we wanted to do. The staff was helpful and hospitable. The breakfast good and plentiful, with more choices than most. This is the 2nd time this year we were in this area. The 1st time we stayed at another hotel. We will definitely visit Easton PA again and would definitely make reservations at the TownePlace Suites.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Marilyn P
Reviewed 25 September 2017

So, this was the last hotel of a weekend trip (a different hotel each night) and I have to say this was the best and I really wish that I could have stayed longer. The room was spacious and clean.

How convenient that a Firestone is right next door as I had my TPMS light come on during our drive into PA.

Although having a variety of breakfast meats available, it would be nice if they were kept in separate warmers. If you have someone who doesn't eat pork or red meat, having a turkey option isn't of any value if it's all piled into the same dish.

You could hear the highway noise, but it wasn't loud enough to keep me awake.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family