“GREAT SELECTION OF BEERS AND FOOD”
Review of Porter's Pub

Porter's Pub
Ranked #12 of 308 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Nice feeling of a neighborhood pub; the beer selection is outstanding and the menu extensive. The chili was excellent.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Great old stone wall makes for wonderful atmosphere in this PA pub.

we had pea and ham soups, followed by nachos with sour cream etc, washed down with a couple pints of Guinness.

service was friendly, and efficient.

recommended.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I've been here twice before and I'm glad to say my last visit lived up to what I had been told about here. I came here with some friends and I had a fantastic buffalo chicken hoagie and a great local brew and my whole group really liked their food as well. My previous time coming here was for a Goose Island BCBS pairing dinner and that wasn't very good at all, so I think they just had an off night. I would definitely come back here again if I'm in the area!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Enjoyed our dinner at Porters. It is very cute and the staff was friendly and professional. The prices were reasonable and the food was very good.

Tip: If parking on the side street, be sure to check which type of tree you park under. I left my car there and it was covered in disgusting berry like things that look like bird poo. The sap was quite difficult to get off.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

If the parking situation were better, I'd be going here more often...great food-it's always good and the sides are fresh and innovative.

Been to Porter's Pub? Share your experiences!