“Outstanding!”

Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Elysburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I could rave about this place for days! I frequent a lot of Italian restaurants and this is my favorite! We don't live nearby but every year when we visit Knoebels my family and I make sure we get dinner here at least once. The food is always delicious, especially the chicken cheesesteak 'in the garden' as they call it. The bread it comes on is so good; such a refreshing break from the standard hoagie roll! The pizza is great too and the Texas cheese fries are mouthwatering and come in a very generous portion! The staff is always good to us and I think one of the waitresses recognizes us now from coming in year after year! My only complaint is that we live too far away to become 'regulars' :)

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Had the lobster ravioli.. large portion but very little lobster. ..good garlic bread.....will try them again next time I'm in the area...

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Have been coming here since it opened and staff and food are always great. Portions are good for the price and have many good options. Have also had their Pizza as takeout and was very satified with the service there as well.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped at the gas station out front and asked about pizza and they suggested OIP. Glad they did. We had wings, cheese steak, fries and chicken tenders. All were cooked perfect and we had a ton of food for about $45. Service was ok. We will go again for the food.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Got a pizza to go before entering the park. Very good - kids loved it, and they like our local pizza, so it was more than just "pizza = good".

Nice staff too - they offered ways that I could save money while I was ordering...

Knoebels' food isn't expensive, but the quality at OIP was worth stopping for. I'd go back.