1,358 results
All reviews club level convention center beautiful hotel view of the bay parking garage starbucks coffee maritime museum presque isle business trip front desk staff staff was very friendly spg conference fireplace snow pet
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I stayed here while in town interviewing for a job. The hotel was immaculate, and the staff was wonderful. I was booked into a room on the club level, which included a yummy breakfast and nightly appetizers. I slept well and enjoyed my visit. The exercise room had everything you might need, and overlooked the lake. I recommend asking for a room that faces the lake for a beautiful view!

Room tip: Ask for a room that faces the lake for a great view. It's worth spending more to be not he club floor with breakfast and appetizers.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dan P, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Thanks for the amazing review of the hotel! I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and am very pleased that you enjoy the staff service and food and beverage options we offer. I hope you can come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

This property is a real gem! From our banquet event to our overnight stay, it was wonderful! The bay view, the thoughtfully appointed lobby/lounge, and exceptional service makes this venue a real winner! The guest rooms were designed with the functional needs of the business travelers as well as the leisure guests.

Room tip: Best views in Erie! Whether it is city/harbor view or bay view...you will not be disappointed.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dan P, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel! I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed the hotel, banquet space and staff service! I will be sure to pass these wonderful comments on to my staff! We hope to see you at the hotel again soon!

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

I I really don't want to mention all the details of the experience but overall it was such a poor experience. The waitstaff he's condescending and rude. I was really offended by paying top prizes and getting nasty creepy had to chew

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank gillesm396

Thank you for your recent review of the Sheraton Hotel. I appreciate you taking the time to communicate the problems that you experienced at the bar. I would certainly like to get some more information from you about this incident so I can investigate with my staff and correction the actions that caused this situation. I will try to reach out to you and see if we can set up some time to speak more about it. Thanks again for your feedback and I will be sure to address this immediately with my team!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We stayed in a bay view room. The view is wonderful. The rooms are great. Clean and a comfortable size. The hotel it self is beautiful, especially at night. I would highly recommend the bar and restaurant. We will definitely stay here when we are in Erie again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pattyrasmussen
Dan P, General Manager at Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Thanks for your 5 star review! I am so glad that you enjoyed the bar and restaurant at the hotel! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

At this location they pay attention to detail. I had a room on the 7th floor overlooking the lake. The room and the view was incredible. Pay a bit extra and you get pampered at the club level. There were snacks and non-alcoholic beverages available all day. Hors Devours available in the evening and a wonderful breakfast in the morning.

I also spent some time in the workout room, and the machines also offered a great view of the lake while I worked out.

The staff was friendly and helpful throughout my stay.

I plan to visit this location many times this winter.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review of the hotel! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be very clean with great service and good amenities! We hope to see you back in Erie very soon!