All reviews presque isle waffles sausage would stay again fishing trip hard boiled eggs staff was friendly and helpful one night stay complimentary breakfast the breakfast area fresh fruit pleasant stay cereal pillows desk motel rates
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Clean accommodations, but the A/C was a little loud, and that comment is coming from my husband who is an A/C guy. Everything was new, except for the A/C. That was the cheapest I have paid for a hotel, and if my friend had not recommended it I would have run the other way, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

To start off, please be aware that you need to REQUEST a room with a refrigerator, but if you’re already requesting a refrigerator, you minds well ask for a fan in your loo that actually works! The ice machines were out of order for the duration of our stay, and as I previously mentioned, we were refrigerator-less, so we had to purchase a bag of ice from the nearby gas station to keep our beverages cool in the cooler that we hauled inside of our room. The walls are thin, resulting in the ability to hear everything that goes on above you; however, the air conditioning sounded as if it were growling, so it drowned out the upstairs rampage. All deficiencies that I stated were brought to the staffs’ attention but rudely disregard without a discount but with a wave of the hand. One star for location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We have stayed at this hotel before but never encountered a problem like this. The computers were ''down'' so that was part of the problem. We checked in and was sent to the third floor to room 307. When we walked in...the room was not ready yet. So, down to the lobby we go and she gives us another room. And believe it or not, this room was already occupied. Can you believe the surprise we encountered when we opened the door and there was people already in the room. So, down to the lobby we go again and finally the clerk found us a room that was not occupied and was clean and ready to use. What a shock that was!! I could not find the manager the next day so we just left and will never be back. I feel we should at least get an apology from management or maybe a free stay next time. What do you think??

Room Tip: Make sure the room you get is not already occupied or dirty!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank masplantlady424
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My 2 kids and I were pleased with our stay here. The hotel is not fancy, but it is up to date with a nice outdoor pool and a free full breakfast (lots of options, including a waffle maker). The kids liked that the beds have 2 pillow options (firm and soft) and I agreed that the beds were very comfortable. I loved the location - very close to Presque Isle and easy to find. There was a lot of road noise (there is a biker-type bar across the street) so I probably would recommend asking for a room that doesn't face the road. Overall, a very good stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool (there is some road noise at the front of the hotel).
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 934RebeccaK
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This hotel offered a great rate for family of patients at the Hamot Hospital... which was greatly appreciated for our one night stay under less-than-ideal circumstances. We checked in late and the outside appearance of the hotel was rather crummy but the inside atrium and pool area are gorgeous and the rooms were quite adequate to get some sleep. We enjoyed a late dinner in the restaurant located inside the hotel which was really good. And breakfast the next morning was stunning. They have a little bit of everything. Well done! I don't know if I will ever be in Erie again, but I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family