“Good food at reasonable prices”

Lorie's Wildridge Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 435 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Lori's is a great place to for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. My most recent visit was to meet a friend I hadn't seen in quite a while for breakfast and a little catching up. I have eaten at Lori's many times and each one has been a great experience. This was my friends first visit. Our breakfasts were promptly delivered, piping hot, and tasted delicious. We both had eggs, home fries, sausage and toast. The eggs were cooked just as ordered. Our server was very efficient and friendly and kept our coffee cups filled to the brim. We were never pressured to leave. The atmosphere of Lori's is almost like a hunting lodge with a wood stove in the corner and wagon wheel and waterfall out front with various works of taxidermy about. This is a fun place to dine and the food is terrific.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd time here. Was not disappointed. We were seated promptly and our drinks were delivered in short order. Our dinners were delivered very quickly. I had the small portion of meatloaf with baked beans and German potato salad. Meatloaf comes with brown gravy. All three items were delicious. My wife had a chicken club on a croissant and their soup of the day, cream of potato. She said her's was delicious too. The price was comparable to other similar restaurants but cheaper than the chains. Our waitress was very attentive. Not bothersome but there If she thought we might need something.

We will definitely be back.

Be advised that the restaurant is closed on Mondays

1  Thank dnm1108
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I've been flying in and out of Erie for 26 years and never knew about this unique little gem. It has a tasteful outdoor theme and the breakfasts are delicious. The locals love it so it passes what I call:"The local test."

The waitresses all seem helpful and informative. Out waitress Angel, has been serving/working here for 10 years. That says a lot about management. Angel actually looks at you when you speak and even makes great suggestions. She is one of the best waitresses I've met. That said, my daughter is a waitress so it's sincere.

I am sure you will absolutely love Lorie's. We eat out often, and are always in search of the best in each town we visit. This is right up there with The best in Erie! Please understand some of my reviews are punitive but not with this little gem. Enjoy!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went there for lunch today, I had a breakfast and a slice of grape pie. The pie was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!
We will definitely be back, the food is great and the prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Rod H
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Travelled to Erie for my wife's 60th HS reunion. Separate folks suggested we go to a great restaurant! Well as it turned out we went to Lorie's for breakfast and again for lunch. I like to commend Missy at breakfast and Angel at lunch. Both of these ladies, are truly professional, friendly and very helpful at menu selections. Wish I could remember the specific menu selections; both of mine were selected from the recommended 'chalk board'. From the comments of both of our groups, I received thumbs-up. Lorie's is a solid place and the venue is relaxing and fun decorated. Go to the Wildridge Restaurant and enjoy great food.

1  Thank IslandSunAMI

Been to Lorie's Wildridge Restaurant? Share your experiences!