All reviews made to order breakfast safari grill cracker barrel great hotel room was clean pool and hot tub front desk staff splash lagoon peach street would stay here again excellent stay parking lot convenient location staff was very friendly short drive coffee maker free breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2018

This hotel is right next to the exit on highway. Close to indoor water park, many restaurants nearby. Price was good. Very accommodating. Rooms/beds comfortable and clean. We ate breakfast which was made to order buffet and reasonably priced at around $12. All in all, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jen F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We have stayed at this hotel at least 6 times. We are always satisfied with the accommodations and the service is second to none. The location of the hotel is perfect since it is set back from the busy road. Plenty of activities and restaurants in the vacinity for couples or families!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jen F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We have attended this property ever year for the past 5 years & find it clean & a convenient location to spend the weekend shopping in Erie . It has everything one needs to make you feel at home. It's close to Shopping, Water park restaurant's & casino

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jen F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Reviewed 2 August 2018

The rewards program is very poor - points charged are double what other brands charged for similar hotel. 40,000 points per night versus 15,000 - 20,000 per night for competing hotel. This property was very nice, location fit our needs on travel across Pennsylvania .

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jen F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I am sorry that you experience issues with the Hilton Honor point system. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My cousin and I came to Erie for just one night to attend a family funeral. Arrangements had to be made quickly so I just picked a hotel off of I90 south of Erie. But we would stay here again - the staff was super nice, the rooms were clean, the location was perfect. We saw families coming out of the pool so I think it would be a great place for a family. Breakfast wasn’t the traditional buffet - although you could serve yourself cereal, danish, juice and fruit. A cook made fresh omelets to order which was great and I think hot waffles and pancakes were also options. This was really an oasis for us after a long drive and difficult day ahead.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Antietam788
Jen F, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018