US$152
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$105
GardenInn.com
US$133
US$129
US$129
Glass House Inn(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$198
US$179
  • Pool
US$299
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I only WISH I had photos of this place or had read the reviews before booking~ Absolutely disgusting! Carpet to the office dirty, ripped and torn..filthy windows, cigarette butts all over the place. Very rude manager. Had booked my reservation on booking.com...wasn't familiar with the hotel but figured for the price it must be pretty decent. Gave cc to hold..stated on site that it would not be charged until I got to the hotel. They were price-gouging and charging twice the normal rate because most of the hotels in the area were sold out due to tournaments etc going on...as it turned out I had an emergency at home and couldn't stay anyway..so I had stopped there just to let them know I wouldn't be able to use the reservation. I was rudely informed that I CHOSE a non-refundable option..which I did not!! Booking.com said my reservation was being held and I could pay at the hotel. He refused to give me a refund on my credit card. I would not want to stay at this place anyway. Given the choice I would have slept in my car. He said because it was a last minute booking and I had chosen the LOWER rate of $143.99 for the night ( hotel that showed online for $59.00 a night normally..I checked after I got home) I was not eligible for a refund!!! He told me to call booking.com if I wanted my money back! When I called them..they advised me it was up to the hotel and they would contact the hotel and get me a refund. The hotel refused to refund my money..so I am basically out of luck for $162.71 with taxes and fees for a crap-hole hotel that I never stayed at!! GREAT customer service??? HORRIBLE!! I will tell every single person I know and post on the internet how bad this place is! If you are thinking of booking here...do yourself a favor and go ELSEWHERE!! I've always stayed at the Days Inn on Shultz Rd and have never had an issue..very clean, accommodating and very pleasant and helpful staff...at a lesser cost!! (which included breakfast) The only reason I didn't stay there this time was that they only had a queen bed available..and I needed accomodations for 2 adults. Book anywhere but here!!! if I could give this place lower than one star I would!!

Room Tip: I only WISH I had photos of this place or had read the reviews before booking~ Do yourself a favor and go someplace else!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank 985bessd
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Needed a place to stay and that's what it was. Nothing else had a room and we were tired and didn't want to drive anymore.

Shower curtain had mold, luckily we didn't need to use it. We slept and the bed was comfy. Looked like the bed frame had been replaced with plywood recently. That's about it. Price was $140/night.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I booked this hotel on another site and regretted it from the beginning. I booked it weeks in advance, then after realizing the reviews were probably correct tried to cancel my reservations and they refused. So we stayed because we didn't want to waste our money. The hotel is very old, we had 2 rooms one was decent and the other was in need of renovating. The window air conditioner was very loud, but did keep our room cold. The other room smelled of cigarettes even though it said no smoking and a cigar was laying on window sill when we checked in. I reserved our room with a credit card and tried to pay with another, they instead charged the original card after we left. Pool looked pretty gross. Overall wasn't the worst place I stayed, but don't think I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

The Bayfront Inn is an absolute mess. Staff is the rudest around, the rooms are dirty and disgusting. I can't believe they are still open. I highly recommend the Glasshouse Inn on West 26th Street. They have always been our first choice , but unfortunately they were booked.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimtravis67
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My friends and I went on a shopping trip and needed a place to stay for 1 night. We did not read the reviews for this place or else we wouldn't have stayed there. We were charged 3 times for 1 room. The crappy manager was rude and disgusting. The door was not opening properly, the WiFi did not work and the lady at the front desk was no help.Don't go there, it's a nightmare.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends