“Not as good as last time”
Review of Bayfront Grille

Bayfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bayfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 460 Restaurants in Erie
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bayfront Grille, located in the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel in Erie, Pennsylvania, can be your personal oasis in the heart of Erie's Bayfront Marina District. The stunning lake views on our patio are sure to take your breath away, while you dine on a delicious seasonal menu featuring hints of Asian and Contemporary cuisine. Executive Chef Matthew Stallings is taking Bayfront Grille into elite status among the top ranked restaurants of the Sheraton brand. The Maryland Style Crab Cakes and Roasted Corn & Crab Chowder are two dishes that make Bayfront Grille dwarf the local competition. Meanwhile the Filets, Rib-eye and House Strip Steak truly are cut in-house to ensures that every steak served is not only the freshest it can be, but of the highest grade. A global selection of seafood, delivered daily, also is prepared in compliment the premium meats. Bayfront Grille has something to serve for everyone!
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Went last week and the food just was not as good as last time. There was a new shareable menu and wasnt expecting that was looking more for a real menu if we wanted shareable appetizers we would have went to a bar or chain restaurant. Service was fine and the place is clean ill go back but when the weather is warmer and a different menu.

Date of visit: December 2016
Ray S, Manager at Bayfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

gab469469,

I am so sorry that you did not have the same experience with us this time as you did last time. If I may ask, I am a little confused with the "shareable menu" part of this review. We do have a different menu, but they are for individual consumption. I want to make sure that this was the Bayfront Grille at the Sheraton and not the Shoreline Grille over at the Courtyard. Either way, I invite you back to dine with us and I look forward to seeing you back in the Summertime.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I Meet my friend at the Bay Front Grill for lunch. It is located in the Sheraton hotel on the bay. The view of the bay is beautiful anytime of the year but especially that day with fresh snow glistening on the bay. The lunch menu offers a variety of sandwiches , salads, and several entrees. The sandwiches come with fries which can be substituted with a salad or fruit for an extra $3. We had the crab cake sandwich with fries. It was delicious and the service was excellent. I've been there several times for both lunch and dinner. I would recommend the Bay Front Grill because of the food and the atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2016
Ray S, Manager at Bayfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

2Kidz1dog,

Thank you so much for your review of the Bayfront Grille. We are extremely lucky to have the view that we have every day. Happy Holidays and I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

So tonight my husband and I decided to take a much needed date night and we chose the Bayfront Grille. The waitress was so very friendly and recommended a dish of escolar (a Hawaiian white fish) with a mango strawberry salsa and man was it by far the best fish I have ever eaten! The chef did such an amazing job with his pairings that it truly was an amazing dish and I was very very impressed that I had to send an immediate compliment back! Very satisfied and will most definitely recommend this place to everyone I know!

Date of visit: November 2016
Ray S, Manager at Bayfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Audree C,

Thank you very much for giving us here such a kind review. I am happy that we could be part of a good night out. Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I had several lunches here and they were all terrific. I enjoyed a crab avocado salad that was super. it became a standard for lunch while i was there. Good service, friendly and good food.

Date of visit: July 2016
Ray S, Manager at Bayfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Richard s,

I am so happy to hear about your experiences here with us. Thank you for your continued patronage, and let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your visits more enjoyable.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Best restaurant view in Erie. Beautiful building. Wonderful experience.
Took my office for a Christmas lunch last year and the restaurant was very accommodating and patient.
Food was great and dessert was AWESOME
I RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE

Date of visit: November 2016
Ray S, Manager at Bayfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

I just wanted to say thank you for the kind words in your review of the Bayfront Grille. We look forward to seeing your again.

Been to Bayfront Grille? Share your experiences!