“You feel like your are on vacation!”
Review of Bayfront Grille

Bayfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bayfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 435 Restaurants in Erie
Price range: US$10 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Bayfront Grille, located in the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel in Erie, Pennsylvania, can be your personal oasis in the heart of Erie's Bayfront Marina District. The stunning lake views on our patio are sure to take your breath away, while you dine on a delicious seasonal menu featuring hints of Asian and Contemporary cuisine. Executive Chef Matthew Stallings is taking Bayfront Grille into elite status among the top ranked restaurants of the Sheraton brand. The Maryland Style Crab Cakes and Roasted Corn & Crab Chowder are two dishes that make Bayfront Grille dwarf the local competition. Meanwhile the Filets, Rib-eye and House Strip Steak truly are cut in-house to ensures that every steak served is not only the freshest it can be, but of the highest grade. A global selection of seafood, delivered daily, also is prepared in compliment the premium meats. Bayfront Grille has something to serve for everyone!
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great atmosphere for drinks, dining or meeting visitors--- a wide selection of drinks, appetizers, dinners and more!! Beautiful setting on Presque Isle Bay

Ray S, Manager at Bayfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Cindy,

Thank you for your kind words in your recent review of the Bayfront Grille. Please say hi the next time you are able to stop in.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Everything was passive, the tastes, the sizes, the service.
Crab cake sandwich was messy good. Taste was spot on. Could have used a firmer roll. It broke apart from the get go. Fruit salad had large pieces of fruit that needed cutting to size. A good roll does help make a sandwich.

Corn and Crab chowder needed heat. It was tasty, but lacked true depth of crab.
The Beef and Swiss cheese Panini lacked both depth and size. No bite on the swiss cheese. Small amount of beef, maybe they were running out and didn't want to break open another tray.

Salad was very good. Great greens, had crunch from cukes, and tomatoes had a spark goodness to them. But don't like spending $50.00 for only a good lunch salad.
Service was good. But server never came back to see if we wanted dessert or coffee.

We go out for lunch often, and there are too many good restaurants around, to go back for over priced, and under seasoned commonality.

1  Thank Joe C
Ray S, Manager at Bayfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Joe C.

Let me start off by apologizing the experience you had here with us at the Bayfront Grille. I have taken this review to our Executive Chef Matt Stallings so we can improve our quality of food to you, our guests. If you could provide me with your address I would live to send you a free meal coupon in case you are ever back in our area.

Again, sorry for the experience.

Ray Schlaufman

Reviewed 23 January 2017

good selection of food. reasonable prices. great atmosphere. Wish I was here all week to sample their whole menu.

Ray S, Manager at Bayfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Melissa T,

Glad you had a wonderful experience with us. Hopefully you will get back here to enjoy the rest of the menu!

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We've stayed in Erie on business several times over the years but fortunately over the past few years it made sense for us to stay at the Sheraton at Bayfront. The restaurant in the hotel is the Bayfront Grille. It is literally one of the best restaurants that I know, ANYWHERE! I've had the Egg White with Spinach omelette for breakfast and it is OUTSTANDING! The calamari app is perfect but the Hand Breaded Perch sandwich for lunch is simply one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. I have no skin in this game and people that know me know I love my food! When you're in Erie, whether you're staying at the Bayfront or not, go to the Bayfront Grille for a meal. You won't be disappointed!

Ray S, Manager at Bayfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

monmicko81,

Thank you for your review of our restaurant here at the Sheraton Erie Bayfront. I am happy to hear about all of the great experiences you have had with us. Please say hi the next time you stop in.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

The staff is friendly and courteous and everything was quick and efficient. The chowder, I'm pretty sure from Curtze is always good. Vegetarian options are very sparse, but the pickled beet salad was excellent and generally the salad options are ample in quantity and the quality is above average. The view of the Bay out of the huge windows is always good, especially on those nasty storm days when the power of nature is on display.

Craig K,

I am happy to hear about the experience that you have has while dining with us. Please let us know of anything that you can see that we may need help with as we are always striving to get better!

Been to Bayfront Grille? Share your experiences!