All reviews salt water pool free laundry extended stay veal dishes fire pit hilton brand the breakfast area waffles full kitchen complimentary breakfast pull out couch bed and pillows would definitely stay here again spacious room erie pa home away from home restaurants and shopping
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

Family weekend visiting friends. Newer hotel, friendly staff & comfortable beds.
The downside, breakfast was mediocre at best. They had a decent selection of cold cereals. The hot foods they were serving were cold. I wanted this hotel to be better than what it was so we can always have a place to stay when visiting. Hoping staff or manager reads this to make adjustments to breakfast foods.

Stayed: November 2015
Management response:Responded 2 March 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I apologize for the many problems you encountered during your stay and I can assure you I will be taking the necessary steps so these mistakes do not happen again. Should your travels bring you back to the Erie area, I would love the opportunity to provide you with the level of service you have come to expect from Hilton. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Home2 Suites are absolutely wonderful. The spaciousness and functionality of the rooms are amazing. The room was super clean and had everything you could possibly need. We have stayed in various chain hotels and many Hilton Brand hotels, but this was by far above any hotel we have stayed in. Steve at the front desk was super. He went above and beyond when my 10 year old locked us out of the room at 11:30 p.m. Cudos Home2 Suites!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to having you again, should your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

This was my very first experience with the Home2suites (Erie, PA). I stay at Hilton's frequently, however never in this particular facility. It was a new establishment (less then a year old). Very clean, location off the main strip, so a bit of noise.. New construction around...again noise. However, through it all the staff was fantastic, friendly, very informative and took note of my concerns. I will give them a 9/10 for attentiveness. I was unable to partake in the breakfast, because I had to depart at 5 a.m., so I can not comment on that portion. The very very modern decor was a bit (too much for me-bold flowers/colors). Shocking after driving hours at night and see this in my room... It actually made me laugh. Colors and patterns my 16 y/o daughter would have in her room."smile" All in all the stay was very nice and I would do it again, in a pinch.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 October 2015

First time staying here and won't be our last! Very clean and modern layout. Very nice Pool Area with a Saline Pool! Breakfast area was nice but gets busy on the weekends! We had a 2 Queen with a sleep sofa room and we highly recommend this for anyone looking for a larger room and any families with multiple kids! Room had a Fridge/Sink/Dishwasher/Microwave/and all utensils and plates and cups and more! No Tub in the Bathroom but we are okay with a nice Shower! If you are someone with mobility issues or you are staying with someone who does I would recommend asking for a room close to the Elevators because they have 1 Elevator and its at the end of the hotel by the Front Desk and not in the Middle so there is some walking involved! All the Front Desk Staff were very helpful and friendly! Hotel is located across the street from Splash Lagoon! Lots of great restaurants within a 5 min drive! Enjoy your stay in Erie!

Room Tip: 4th Floor was quiet and clean!

Reviewed 21 October 2015

stayed at the Home 2 Suites by Hilton for a ladies shopping weekend., Very helpful and friendly staff. Rooms were clean and very spacious. This hotel is very well maintained and in pristine condition. Had a great stay.