“Great atmosphere ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful place to eat. Friday night around happy hour is usually crowded. The flatbread and pizza as well as drinks are half off. Both items are really good. The Ahi tuna flatbread is delicious. There are a wide variety of salads and sandwiches. They have gluten free bread as an option. The owner often takes a moment to stop by the table to check if everything is ok. The food is consistently high quality. I love this place.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We moved to the area a few months ago and had to find a new burger place. We tried a few before we came across UPick. Their burgers are HUGE, I can never can finish mine no matter how hungry I am. Ans they are delicious. We substitute pomme frittes (oven baked potato pieces) for the house baked chips. Both are great.
They are basically a bar so it can get a bit noisy, even at lunch time. We usually go the take out route, aa it is less than 5 minutes from our house
But the service is great and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Wife and I went there it's okay we went for a anniversary dinner. The prices a high food is okay it seem to be busy but a bit on the stuffy side. Over priced for why you get. Wings were over smoked and or heavily smoked. You taste the smoke way to much and not enough wing. It maybe just me I like lightly smoked as it adds flavor not take over.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to have dinner...the food was very good, the drinks were great, and prices during their happy hour were great! Casual, fun place for eating and hanging out.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Six four ounce samples for $18. Ridiculous. Food was great service was ok. I would never get another flight.

Been to U Pick 6 Public House? Share your experiences!