Red Roof Inn Erie(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$90
US$86
HIExpress.com
US$110
US$104
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$128
US$118
US$112
US$99
US$119
Glass House Inn(Erie)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$149
US$188
US$149
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$174
All reviewswafflessausagepet friendly hotelhard boiled eggspeach streeta great stayfirst floorstaff was friendlyfree breakfastoff the highwayrooms were very cleanindoor poolpresque islesplash lagooncasinoexitpets
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The room was very nice, clean, great look, jet tub was awesome to get into after a long drive and the staff were very friendly and helpful. It is dog and people friendly! No charge for your dog. Breakfast was very good, coffee was great. Loved staying there, looking forward to staying again.

Room Tip: You will be happy you stayed!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Nice that they take pets, but only 2 roll-out beds in the entire complex? Carpet dirty, bathroom in really sloppy shape, air conditioner hit and miss, and the continental breakfast was utterly horrible- late getting started, skimpy, and the worst eggs I’ve ever had in my life (including 10 years in the military). Staff were trying, but looks like corporate isn’t really investing in this one. Will never go back, would rather sleep in my car in a WalMart parking lot.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
lq6247gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Lee:

Thank You for your feedback. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay with us. We are always working to improve our service to our customers.I am reviewing your feedback with our staff and we will be working on the issues in your feedback.

LA Quinta Inn & Suites
Erie, PA

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Although I am terribly grateful that a hotel chain exists that accepts my furry children, I will likely look to stay in a town outside of Erie next year. We arrived late in the evening after driving for 15 hours. Honestly, my only expectation was that the room would be quiet, and my family would achieve a few hours of sleep. Unfortunately, we discovered that the room was very hot, and the air conditioner was apparently broken. It blew lukewarm air, and clanged loudly every 15 seconds. I know this because I would just begin to drift off to sleep when the clang would wake me up. My husband never did fall asleep. It also did not cool down, so I slept on top of the blankets. The situation was made worse by the noise of someone stomping (although I believe that they were just walking) on the ceiling from midnight until 4 AM. Their stomping was punctuated by the toilet flushing literally every ten minutes. I am guessing that we were somehow hearing more than one toilet. The sound in our room was deafening, but being so exhausted we just laid there. My husband spoke to the person at the front desk in the morning, who seemingly took notes and apologized. He even stated that he would attempt to comp. our room, and told us that we would be contacted later. I waited to hear from them, prior to writing this review. I received only a generic email thanking me for my stay, and asking that I write a review, therefore I am. To make matters worse, the complementary coffee was cold, freezing cold. I will not return to this location, nor will I recommend that anyone else visit it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6247gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Iris:

We appreciate your feedback looks like we have some work to do on our end to increase our level of customer service. I will share your comments with our staff. We hope that you will try the LA Quinta in the future to see the improvements we are making.

LA Quinta Inn & Suites
Erie, PA

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We have stayed in this hotel at least 10 times, and always been happy with our stay....but not this time.
Upon arrival, the clerk insisted we stay in a ground floor room, assuring us it would be quiet. Try as we may, we could not change his mind.
What a mistake...we were repeatedly awakened by people checking in or loud booming conversations in the front lobby....which went on until the wee hours of the morning.
The room itself had been nicely renovated, but there was a bid empty spot in the room..apparently where a hot tub had been. Just empty space. We requested...and got...a chair from the lobby....because there was only the desk chair in the room....most LQ rooms have at least one other chair in them.....
And...most disappointing was the shower stall. Rusted and badly water marked. A nicely renovated room, and a gritty looking shower....which neither my husband nor I chose to use.
Oh....and we got charged for an in room safe which we never used. WTH is that?
LQ....I’m sorry, but we will likely be looking for another hotel next year.

Room Tip: Don’t stay on the ground floor if u expect to sleep! This was a Monday night and it was loud!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
lq6247gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Marigubob:

We appreciate your feedback. We apologize that your stay was not what you were expecting. We will continue to increase the level of customer service and room quality.

GM LA Quinta Inn & Suites
Erie,PA

Reviewed 8 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6247gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018