“Fabulous food, great prices, good service!”

McGarrey's Oakwood Cafe
Ranked #15 of 440 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2018

McGarrey's Oakwood Cafe never fails to amaze me. They have an incredible selection of menu options and I've never been disappointed. Portion sizes are amazing and their prices VERY reasonable. Try their Rueben - its outstanding! Their pirogi's aren't too shabby either.
Oh, and their Servers are great too!
Wonderful little neighborhood Cafe!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We have been to McGarrey’s many times over the last 10 years while living in Northwest PA. The food is always food and reasonable prices. The menu is large and offers something for everyone. Good beer/drink selections as well. I have to say I have sat in the dining area and bar area. The bar area offers a better atmosphere from my perspective. We now live in Meadville, but still stop in from time to time to enjoy some lunch or dinner. Our 6 & 3 year olds love to eat at McGarrey’s as well.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

A friend took us to dinner at the oakwood- we've been there several times before but had forgotten what a great selection of delicious foods they have! Really loved our meals and hope to get back soon! So many choices and always glad we went!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Our family group of 15 had reservations here on a Saturday night. We found this place to be very accommodating of our group and flexible with timing, even moving our time up a bit. We were seated promptly and found our server , Mia, to be wonderful. Our food was served quickly and the menu here is varied enough for all tastes. Our group ranged from 1 to 79 and everyone was pleased. Portion sizes are generous, food is tasty and prices reasonable. The prime rib was done just as ordered, the sirloin tips were wonderful, kids meals generous.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a different place to eat during our weekend trip to Erie and our son suggested this place from his research online. It was very busy but worth it. They have a large menu with a variety of foods from finger foods to complete meals. My husband had the fried Lake Erie perch and he said it was very good. I had the Philly steak sub and crinkle cut fries and my son had a pizza boat sub and fries. They were all very good, too. The only thing I was disappointed in was the lukewarm temperature of the deep fried mushrooms and our server did not come back in time for us to send them back. Overall, we were very please with the food and would come back.

Been to McGarrey's Oakwood Cafe? Share your experiences!