All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesstaff was friendlywould stay againpresque islepeach streetcasinosuper8exitinterstate
Reviewed 14 August 2018

There was a serious lack of room availability in Erie, and I would normally stay at Wingate by Wyndham near Peach St. However, the weekend I visited Super 8 was one of the only hotels I could find with two nights. I had little expectations being that I have never stayed at a Super 8 and, quite frankly, I expected it to be of low quality.

The hotel is definitely older but the upkeep seemed admirable. The staff were friendly. The bed was surprisingly comfortable and the room (which I expected to have that old musty smell) was clean smelling. The price was not so great due to the low availability of rooms, but was not too unreasonable since it included a Friday night stay.

The breakfast was what was expected with bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, waffles. I didn't expect much more than that.

All in all, I have no real complaints. The room served its purpose. If the price were lower I'd consider staying again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
William D, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Erie/I 90, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us! We are in the process of upgrading and updating our facilities, it is an ongoing process and we apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Last minute trip to lake Erie..read reviews and decided to give this a try..because it had Wyndham in name expected a nicer property..room had left over furniture..desk.table .dresser and another table..listed pool however they did not mention you shared with motel next door..old property need lots of cleaning..close to casino and did have free breakfast..in a pinch will do but lots of much nicer property's in area.. Disappointed long walk to pool should advertise this point.

Stayed: August 2018

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Was noisy hard to locate at first. And no hot water on fourth floor. Beds were ok after we bought our own pillows.. if your looking for a one night stay then not bad. But an extended stay is not good.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This was by far the worst stay ever in any hotel that I have had , the bed was so hard and uncomfortable , I could have slept on the ground and it would have been softer , but if you like a hard mattress then this is for you otherwise stay away. Breakfast area was small and cramped not impressed with the food.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Nice enough place. Shares a pool with motel next door. Thought that was a bit strange. Also advertises the restaurant in the motel next door since they don't have one of their own. That restaurant/bar needs to get their act together as far as service. Very unorganized but the food was good.....once we got the correct orders.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to the bar as well. We hope to see you again in the future!