“Great meal time”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 12 July 2015

Our waiter made our experience very nice. We have a 1 year old who was not in the best of moods after a day at sesame place, however we were served our beverages quickly. Our meal took a little longer than expected (but we are from NY where everything is done super fast). I had the chicken and shrimp fajitas, kids had pizza and fries, and husband had a burger and fries. Everything tasted great. Enjoyed our eating experience here.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

I visit this restaurant quite often. Service seems to be getting worse and worse each visit. Last night we had terrible service again, the waitress looked like she was spaced out and rarely returned, apps came with dinner, margaritas always served in different glasses every time I go, never know what size or type I am getting even though I order the same kind. we rarely go out during the week so this special night without cooking was not that special. A pet peeve is why oh why do you always sit couples next to screaming kids. I have been thru the kid thing and now want to have adult dinner and unfortunately there can be a whole section empty yet last night again they sit us next to two tables with little kids up and down, in/out of the booths, screaming, etc.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

We wanted to grab a quick bite before returning to Sesame Place for fireworks and the service was quick and the food was great.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

My son loves chills and always wants to go on his birthday. Me however not so much. It's not bad but nothing special band their dessert menu is the pits with only 4 items.

Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

Stay away! Order was wrong and portions small. Don't waste your money. Many other GOOD options in area. Will never go back!