“Great milkshakes!”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for a milkshake because I had a coupon. Their milkshakes are terrific. Tastes like homemade, very good. I did not care for their burger, very greasy. I have gone back for a milkshake since, without a coupon!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My husband and I were excited there was a Steak 'n Shake near us and were eager to try it. We were a bit surprised when we walked in and it was a fast food type place and not a restaurant w/a waitress or with the extended menu. We went to the counter and ordered our burgers (mine w/bacon and his w/mushrooms) and we waited about 15 mins before our order was up. I have to say we truly enjoyed the food! The burgers were so tasty and the fries perfect! My husband ordered a strawberry milkshake and it was a real milkshake! Very enjoyable. Even though it started out as a disappointment, we were extremely happy with our meals.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I don't like giving bad reviews on establishments as to me that seems childish and shows poor character. There is usually something good that can be taken away from any eating experience even if it was a complete train wreck. That being said, the food at Steak N Shake even though it's not my first choice has great taste and balance. The burger patties are relatively thin but do have good flavor. The french fries are very thin (match stick) and are pretty standard, nothing to write home about. The shakes are the gem of this establishment. It seems there are those that love Steak N Shakes and those that prefer and more meaty dutchy burger and thick cut fries. So all in all, I think Steak N Shake really comes down to a matter of preference. I suggest you at least give it a try, You may love it.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place clean and fast. Great milkshakes. Use the app and save more. Check online for coupons .
Great place for lunch

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Steak and shake is so good, it's really not fair to call it fast food. The burgers are so juicy and delicious, and the bacon is made fresh! When I bit into my bacon cheeseburger, the juice just ran down my hand; it was FABULOUS!! The french fries are also fantastic, actually better than Mickey D's, which is quite unreal! The fries are actually skinnier than shoestrings, crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and the cheese sauce is delicious! The chili is also super fantastic, and the service is also very good. It does take a bit longer to get your food, but they do make everything fresh to order. They actually give you one of those table blinker things at restaurants to tell you when your table is ready, but they actually brought our food out to our table before we even had a chance to get up to get it. In addition, the manager actually stopped over while we were eating to see if everything was okay and if we needed anything; a very nice change! I'd totally eat here all the time if there was one closer to my house; unfortunately I only get to eat here when I travel to the Allentown area.