“Nothing Special”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #11 of 13 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Typical fast food joint. This store has been in this location for many many years so they must be doing something well.
They've got the MEATS you know!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I love their fish sandwiches and am sorry that they only have them for a short time. Just a little hunger? Have a slider! Excellent service, and senior & military discounts if you ask. Love their specialty - roast beef, but everything is good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Stopped here for lunch and honestly it was a great experience. The location is good right off 81 and from the minute I walked in the door I was impressed. I was greeted by a very friendly server named Barbara and she just could not have been nicer. The food came out so quick I was shocked and the atmosphere in the restaurant was a big step up from the usual fast food noisy and sometimes not so clean places I have stopped at before. The sandwich was terrific and I would make it a point to stop here again on my many travels up and down 81.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We do not have Arby's here in Quebec where I live. So when ever I am on a road trip I try to stop at one. My family was eating a take out from another resto and I went here for a take out meal and we all met back at the hotel. This one did not let me down as the Roast Beef was like usual very good and the service was friendly and they gave me quite a bit of extra horsey sauce which I love.

1  Thank Lorne J A
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Usually some of the worse fast food service ever. If going though the drive through, check your order before you pull away. If eating in expect poor service even by Arby's standards.