“Good pizza”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #13 of 13 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Reviewed 29 June 2016

If you want this type of pizza, then Pizza Hut is good. The service here is not that great. We have been here a number of times. The last time we waited for drinks because there were not clean cups and for silverware because there wasn't any clean. It would have been fine if it were only a few minutes, but we easily waited 20-30 minutes just to get drinks and silverware. It was difficult because some of use were eating the salad bar and pizza buffet.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

I usually do not review chain restaurants because most people know what to expect, you aren't reading Trip Advisor to discover McDonalds or Taco Bell. However, when an establishment has such a "I could care less" attitude about service, I cannot let it go.

We ordered a pie using the internet app. This app gives you a time your pizza will be ready. I don't expect the pie to be ready exactly on time, but this pizza was 22 minutes late. Once they collected my money, nobody even made eye contact with me. If I did not have hungry kids waiting for the pizza I promised, I would have asked for a refund. Of course that assumes anyone would have appeared behind the counter and asked if they could help. They sure weren't busy cleaning the place.

When I received the pizza, I asked why the pizza was delayed. After I waited another 2 minutes, I heard the manager say, "Tell him the oven is acting up."

At least she was telling the truth. When I took the Pizza home, the crust was not fully cooked.

The franchisee and Pizza Hut Corporate need to take notice. The only reason I went to Pizza Hut was to save time. There is better Pizza available just down the road at 3-4 family run pizzerias. Uggh!

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Quick and easy, called from my hotel and walked a few steps to pick it up! They deliver as well but given it was right there, I just decided to walk there.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Place is run by kids who could care less about service, food, etc...I know it's Pizza Hut, not a 5 star rest. However , when its this bad, I had to post this... Server acted like I was bothering her, manager could care less, and place was a mess.. Take my advice and stay in school , cause none of you have a career in the rest. Business... God help ya!!!!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

If you like a place for your best buck to eat and dine I recommend the pizza hut in Allentown. Customer service is great and the food is cooked well!