No photo provided
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Fogelsville
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Both visits the donuts and muffins were stale. Coffee is fine. Not recommended for food. Expensive better off getting muffins and donuts elsewhere

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife loves Dunkin Donuts so we seem to visit many of them. This one seems petty much like the others I visited. They offer a nice selection of donuts and coffees.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Nothing really special about this Dunkin Donuts apart from it being combined with a Shell gas station. The regular menu, etc. However I work nearby during the evening and sometimes stop in for a mid-shift coffee. The gentleman who works evenings always remembers me and definitely other customers as I've seen him confirm their orders as soon as they walk in the door! It could be weeks between visits and he notices and remembers me and asks how everything has been. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This Dunkin is hit or miss. The muffins were great but the donuts were stale. The workers can be gruff or sometimes they are friendly, not always. The coffee is fine and better than what the local hotels offer. There is a little store attached which is OK. I think the locals go to the Wa Wa down the street. There is also a gas station which has high prices in front.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We have stopped a number of times for donuts. It is a convenient spot to stop. We find that they don't always have the best variety.