“Wow, this is what I have been missing”
Review of Panda Fish

Panda Fish
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Decided to order chinese food for Super Bowl Sunday and our family dinner. We ordered for 16 people. We ordered mostly from the Chinese and everything was better than any Chinese Food we had from takeout. They delivered and was here right at the time we requested. We had everything from lo mein, egg foo, steamed chicken and veggies, to a sushi roll. Everything was very good! Will be ordering again from here and no other Chinese place.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

One word "MSG"!!!! Prices are ok, good size portion, but very salty, I called them and asked if they use MSG and the answer was yes, so really it was my fault, I should have asked when calling to place the order, won'T go back...

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I can only base my review on getting takeout this first time, but I had Chicken with Garlic Sauce and it was very good, although next time I will ask for a little more heat (spice). Everything was cooked perfectly...thin slices of white meat chicken with a mixture of broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, green pepper, snow peas, and baby corn (not too hard or too soft...like Goldilocks, it was just right!) and the sauce was a nice consistency. I'd like to eat in next time and try the hot and sour soup and sesame cold noodles, along with a different entree. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

They do a great job with the basics. You get what you order, quickly, and with above average quality. I can call or just walk in and my food is in hand in 10 minutes.

The portions are great the food is always delicious. In fact I often order and take it home to my kids.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Panda Fish looked like your typical Chinese restaurant, but the quality of the food surprised me. They offer a sushi menu, prepared right there at a station in the dining area. The decor was a little weird and my booth seat sank in at the back, so they could use some remodeling. The staff was very attentive and the kitchen prepared our orders quickly. Everything was delicious. Would certainly go back if I was in the area again.