“Food was too salty, not the best atmosphere”
Review of Panda Fish

Panda Fish
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Fogelsville
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Stopped here for dinner while I was traveling and ordered the Szechuan chicken entrée. It was made fresh and quickly, but it was too salty for my pallet - I don't cook with much salt, so maybe others are fine with it. I was the only one in the restaurant around 7pm, a few people came in for take-out orders while I was there, but that's really it. Seems to be run by a husband and wife and their two young children are in the restaurant in the evening. The children were very nice and attentive, but occasionally caused for some chaos. Unfortunately, I don't think that I will return in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Fast and good food and a great price. You can call ahead and it will really be ready when you get there. Made to order and more than adequate portions. Great value for the $. A regular lunch option of mine.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Decided to order chinese food for Super Bowl Sunday and our family dinner. We ordered for 16 people. We ordered mostly from the Chinese and everything was better than any Chinese Food we had from takeout. They delivered and was here right at the time we requested. We had everything from lo mein, egg foo, steamed chicken and veggies, to a sushi roll. Everything was very good! Will be ordering again from here and no other Chinese place.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

One word "MSG"!!!! Prices are ok, good size portion, but very salty, I called them and asked if they use MSG and the answer was yes, so really it was my fault, I should have asked when calling to place the order, won'T go back...

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I can only base my review on getting takeout this first time, but I had Chicken with Garlic Sauce and it was very good, although next time I will ask for a little more heat (spice). Everything was cooked perfectly...thin slices of white meat chicken with a mixture of broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, green pepper, snow peas, and baby corn (not too hard or too soft...like Goldilocks, it was just right!) and the sauce was a nice consistency. I'd like to eat in next time and try the hot and sour soup and sesame cold noodles, along with a different entree. Definitely worth a try!