“Solidly Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2017

After doing business in the area, I remembered this Hotel and thought it would be a great place for lunch. Service was very nice, food was great. Don't be surprised if they give you so much food, you have to take some home to eat later. If you go for dinner, be aware that parking is limited. The hotel has its own lot and nearby lots are posted to NOT park there. Even the dining room can get real LOUD real fast. They've added two large screen TVs to the dining room and it cheapens the place. Just keep the TVs in the bar area - nowhere else. The three urinals in the men's room are at the same high height. A handicapped person (or a child) would not be able to use one so high. The floor in the bathroom hallway area and bar area is uneven and has wooden strips at various places. One could easily lose balance. It's a good place with good food and service and I look forward to coming back - SOON.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Old fashion hotel..kinda sports bar. Friendly folks at bar. Stick to simple meal...veal dishes..NO. Most of group not real happy with more safisticated menue..stay simple. Service real nice. Stay simple...have fun. Would we try it again..maybe.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

A hopping place in Fogelsville! We stopped in for dinner on Wednesday night about 5PM and there was quite a large crowd in the bar area. The dining rooms are very nice and clean. The waitstaff attentive. The food was presented nicely, large portions, and cooked to perfection. Wish we lived closer!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I have been there several times in the last few years. Since it became Hops' Fogelsville Hotel, it is even better. I have been there for dinner, and today went in for lunch. All the entrees and sides I have eaten were quite good, and the service has always been decent too. It can get very loud and noisy, so you might not want to go there for an intimate conversation.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Parking in back. Nice outside eating area if you like. We ate inside. Very nice, tv for the sports guys but sound off. All the locals eat there, office workers and non-working people. They came for the great food. We were celebrating my sister's 80th and I mentioned it to one of the wait staff. They brought out a to die for slice of chocolate cake with decorative whipped cream and a candle. A few staff members sang the b-day song. What a nice surprise for my sister. However, let's talk about the delicious food. Daughter had scallops and there were about 9 really nice size ones, served with your choice of sides. I , and my sister and brother-in-law had crab cakes with fries. There was nothing left on the dish, and they were NOT stingy in the serving. I noticed some of the other meals being served and they all looked lovely. The presentations were terrific and everyone looked happy with their choices. The wait staff was very attentive to our needs and were very quick to respond. They have a lot of different beers and there is a bar that you walk through to get to the dining area. People were very friendly and reminds you of what you would see in an English pub. Friendly hellos to strangers as well as friends. I'm sorry to say we went there just before we left to come back to Florida. Good eats here. Don't miss this one. Prices were comparable to Starlite Diner and Chris' Diner. As they say, I ate til it ouched me. Enjoy this place---it is great!