“Quick Date Night”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Order the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Milkshake and the double cheeseburger with cheese fries I'll be back

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Walked in and sat at the counter. Watched the servers talking to one another, others serving customers. No one acknowledged my presence or waited on me. I left and enjoyed a meal at Anna's.

1  Thank Joseph D
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Every year I take my mother and family for the walk "Race for the Cure" and we enjoy our Mothers day Brunch here. Fresh French fries, fresh squeezed orange juice, and the "royal" filet with cheese and crispy onion ring.....is a must order! But you can't leave without taking home a thick handmade milk shake. Classic chocolate!! We have done this for 14 years now and look forward to our next visit, just be prepared to wait in line, the staff do their best to get you seated, but just like us, we are all there for the classic food.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stopped in for lunch take out. Burger tasted horrible like maybe cooked on a dirty grill with other items. Buffalo chicken fingers and fries were not cooked enough. Needless to say we had to throw the food into the trash. This place went downhill. I will never return

1  Thank happygirl2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This place is wildly overrated. It stinks, everything is sticky and dirty, and the food is mediocre at best.

1  Thank Amanda B