“Not as good as other Burger places But ok.. a notch above fast food”
Review of Zac's Hamburgers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zac's Hamburgers
Ranked #17 of 34 Restaurants in Folsom
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Not a bad burger, and a cut above Mcdonnalds and other fast food buger places. I like Charlies better, but will go there on occassion for a change.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This is just your typical little burger joint. The people that work here are cool service was OK. Overall there is nothing special about this place, and that is not a bad thing.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Zac's has yummy burgers, chili and fries, to mention a few of their menu items. They also have freshly made milkshakes.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I had heard that Zac's had great hamburgers, and we were driving by, so we stopped in. First- the staff was very nice and accommodating. We told the girl who was helping us that we had never been there before, and we needed a few minutes to check out the menu board. We let others go ahead of us. When we ordered, she was great about explaining what came with the items we were ordering.
Then we got the food. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger. At my first bite, I said, "McDonald's". It tasted and looked exactly like a McDonald's hamburger. It was thin and unappetizing, with chopped up onions(like McD's). Also, they add all condiments, not you. I like to add my own. The one good point was that the bacon was crispy. I expected a great burger from a place that supposedly specializes in them.
My daughter got the wings, which she said were good despite being oversauced. We also ordered the spicy fries, which were basically Old Bay fries. The onion rings were average.
When my daughter wanted to wash her hands after the wings, we asked where the ladies' room was- it was out back. We were given a key on a stick to get in there. It was drizzling, so it was a bit unpleasant. That was the last straw.
If they were to raise the prices a bit, and make a thicker, better burger, I think they may have what it takes to make it work. I wish them luck, but I will not be returning.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Zac's are popping up all around delco, and the reason for this is the great burgers, and more, unlike their competitors, they also have fries and other food options, even lettuce for your burger if you like

Been to Zac's Hamburgers? Share your experiences!