“Fresh and Delicious Food - Best Fish Tacos!”
Review of Cantina Feliz

Cantina Feliz
Reserve with OpenTable
Cantina Feliz is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I have been here for lunch on numerous occasions and every time the food has been delicious. First off if you're a lover of fish tacos you have to try their Baja Fish Tacos, they are my absolute favorite in the entire world! You get two of them and the pieces of fish are a good size, juicy and flaky inside with a really crispy breading, perfect! Their shrimp ceviche is very refreshing and spicy at the same time and the shrimp is cooked perfectly. If you're a soup fan I recommend the black bean, the consistency is great and it's very flavorful. The restaurant has a very nice authentic Mexican atmosphere with nice decor and vivid colors and paintings, you almost feel like you're at a resort in the Riviera Maya. The only downfall that I have found at this restaurant is that they have no outdoor seating, I'm a huge fan of dining al fresco so I'd really love to see them have outdoor seating. Whenever I went the wait staff was very helpful and the service was pretty quick for how packed they are during the lunch hour. Pricing is a little high but the food is so good that I don't mind paying. Definitely give this place a try!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

We went for dinner and enjoyed the watermelon gazpacho, salmon tacos and brisket enchilada. Glad they are now open for brunch on weekends.
Can't wait to try their latest venture, a brick over pizzeria in Horsham slated to open later this year, in the shopping complex located at the corner of Horsham and Dresher Roads.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

The food at this upscale Mexican is quite good. Good guacamole, well done ceviche, interesting dishes. Unfortunately the service ruins the experience. We were there twice, the first time dishes were brought out too soon and nothing was cleared, the second time no one seemed to pay any attention to us. We'll come back when I read a review that says that they can figure out how to run a restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

This is not a typical taco restaurant. The food is a little more upscale than that. All in all the food is good. Try one of the steak dishes. The guacamole is good and the portion is large, enough to take home after the two of ate. Although the steak was tasty the portion was a little small for the price.

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

I ordered for take out one night because, as I had been informed by a close friend, their wait-staff provided spotty coverage of tables. Upon arriving, I was surprised to be told my food was behind the bar, and to wait for the one of the two bartenders to hand it to me. Fast forward ten minutes and I am STILL waiting. We even made eye contact! Sure it was brief and terribly uncomfortable, but shouldn't the natural response be to ask me if I need something? I'd be more annoyed had their fish tacos not been superb.