“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this place since it was #1 In Hanover. We made a great choice! Food was very good, staff is very nice & pleasant. Neat location in an old building next to some RxR tracks. We would visit again when in town!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We are from Westminster, MD and heard about this place on a community Facebook page as worth the short trip to check it out. They were right.
Saturday evening no problem getting a table - we did arrive late by small town standards - 8:15. The place was vibrant and welcoming.
Leann our server was extraordinarily pleasant. We loved her. My bride has some serious food allergies and she was so accommodating making sure everything was perfect. I had a special which was Monkfish - delicious and the bride was delighted with her lamb that they prepared according to her dietary needs. Excellent cocktails - they have a brewery but we are not beer people.
Prices were reasonable for everything.
Pretty easy trip for us from Maryland - we will be back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Today was our first visit and we really enjoyed our selections. They bring home made bread with butter to the table. Interesting butter...it had honey can cayenne pepper in it, so yummy. I had the French onion soup and it's amazing, the best I have ever had. So few use bread, so glad they do. He had the cream of crab. If has big chunks of crab in it. I had the tarragon chicken salad with cranberries and walnuts sandwich, wow it was wonderful. It came with cola slaw with blue cheese, very tasty, and a pickle. He had meat loaf and mashed potatoes, loved every bite. Servers are friendly. We'll be back again.

1  Thank Gail M
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We stopped in with two small kids. It's a little hole-in-the-wall, easily overlooked. Surprised by and loved the old-world charm and atmosphere. The menu has both basics and sophisticated specials. We had sandwiches, and a special chicken curry dish. Good selection of sandwiches, salads, specialties. Try the crab grilled cheese! They have steak on the menu although we didn't have it. Food was delicious. Great selection of wines and craft beers. Service friendly and efficient. Definitely will be back, especially on Tuesday's burger night. Great find.

1  Thank Helen Q
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch on a Saturday with family. Everybody enjoyed their meal we started with the French onion soup which was very good. My daughter had the chicken salad which was excellent I had the turkey Rachel wrap which I enjoyed. My son had the buffalo chicken fingers and his girlfriend had a turkey sandwich. All their breads are delicious. We did not try any of the alcoholic drinks but will return again. Service was awesome .