“Exceptional Food - Quiet Atmosphere Dining Room or Dynamic Lounge”

Landing Restaurant & Sports
Ranked #36 of 138 Restaurants in Hanover
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I have been dining here for years - it is the first choice for me, my family, and my friends for special occasions or for entertaining visitors from out of town. The Dining Room affords a quiet atmosphere for conversation, and the food is absolutely first rate. No one I know has ever had a bad meal here. In fact, everyone I take to this place raves about the food and wants to come back as soon as possible. The service is outstanding as well.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Good sports bar with great food. I can't help but order the special every time and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 29 January 2015

We were visiting my husband's elderly Aunt and Uncle and they took us to this restaurant. I had the Seafood Mac and Cheese. OMG was it good. My husband had the salmon and said it was some of the best he had ever had. We had a good experience there, sorry to hear some of you did not. We would go again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Excellent Oysters Marie very good crab cakes staff is top notch. Open on Sundays. Only dined in the bar but food very good.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I called and had reservations for my husbands birthday. The waitress was absolutely horrible and extremely rude. My in-laws waited over 30 just to place their order for food. Part of my meal was missing and she oh sorry but you still have to pay the whole price.

1  Thank Jeannette W

Been to Landing Restaurant & Sports? Share your experiences!