“Great Food...Don't be in a Hurry”

Landing Restaurant & Sports
Ranked #42 of 132 Restaurants in Hanover
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I have been to the Landing many times and the food has always been extremely good but on the pricey side. The issue has been the service. It is friendly but slow. Since I have gone for lunch, I have to think otherwise now because you can't get served in time to accommodate a one hour lunch time. If you want a leisurely meal with a nice atmosphere at a bit pricey cost, this is the place.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Still one of the outstanding restaurant. Have always enjoyed lunch and dinner at the Landings. This month we took friends there for lunch and they had never been there before. Living in Hanover and with the choice of some fine restaurants, they had missed this one. All agreed that this was one of the best restaurants they have been to in a long while. Food excellent, presntation outstanding and the service is always first classs. Great location, with easy access, plenty of parking, this restaurant is worth a try in you are visiting or even if you live in Hanover.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Their French Dip sandwiches are out of control! We got carry out but have dined inside a few times. Excellent service and good food.

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Stopped by here a couple of times and have been impressed by the service and food. Be sure to stop here when passing through Hanover.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I have been dining here for years - it is the first choice for me, my family, and my friends for special occasions or for entertaining visitors from out of town. The Dining Room affords a quiet atmosphere for conversation, and the food is absolutely first rate. No one I know has ever had a bad meal here. In fact, everyone I take to this place raves about the food and wants to come back as soon as possible. The service is outstanding as well.