“Saturday lunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We were out shopping and stopped in for lunch. This place never disappoints. Have been here for dinner to and is good and friendly staff.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

When I first moved to Hanover back in 2004 this was the place everyone talked about when you were discussing a higher end dinning experience. My first couple of visits proved to be more positive than negative, but it all started to go down hill one Easter when we gathered the family there for our Easter dinner. The food tasted as though it was prepared a week in advance, it wasn't even properly reheated, and the overall meal was a 2 out of 10 at best! After a long vacation from The Landing, my wife and I decided to give it another try a few months ago. It was possibly worse than the Easter fiasco. The food was on par with what you might find at a low end dinner at the edge of town and the price was very high considering the quality. For spending $80+ (tip included) for a meal and a couple of drinks, I would have expected a whole lot more than what we received. A safe bet would be to try some strip shopping center eatery where you may likely get a better meal for half the cost.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Not as busy as it used to be. The menu is expensive and the food is average. The soup and salads are good. The entrees are pricey for Hanover.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I have been to the Landing many times and the food has always been extremely good but on the pricey side. The issue has been the service. It is friendly but slow. Since I have gone for lunch, I have to think otherwise now because you can't get served in time to accommodate a one hour lunch time. If you want a leisurely meal with a nice atmosphere at a bit pricey cost, this is the place.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Still one of the outstanding restaurant. Have always enjoyed lunch and dinner at the Landings. This month we took friends there for lunch and they had never been there before. Living in Hanover and with the choice of some fine restaurants, they had missed this one. All agreed that this was one of the best restaurants they have been to in a long while. Food excellent, presntation outstanding and the service is always first classs. Great location, with easy access, plenty of parking, this restaurant is worth a try in you are visiting or even if you live in Hanover.

Been to Landing Restaurant & Sports? Share your experiences!