“Very good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We have been regulars here since it opened two years ago. I think he has gone through two changes of chefs which hurt him. The original chef was excellent and he has worked hard to build back that great first impression. He has also started to offer some more "comfort" food which seems to go over well. His Sunday Breakfast Brunch is very good. We will continue to support him.

Reviewed 26 July 2011

This is a great place to have a meal. We were not overly excited with the meal, but we felt that the atmosphere was great. We loved sitting out on the upper porch and the food was certainly very good. I had the Fettucini Parkside (Crab and Avocado) which was very filling, maybe more than I wanted. The dish had a lot of crab and avocado, so it delivered what was advertised. My wife had the Roasted Portabello, which she said was OK. We both thought the best part of the meal was the outside seating.