Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$90
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$105
US$102
US$85
US$136
US$127
US$70
Best Western Harrisburg/Hershey Hotel(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$105
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$103
Agoda.com
US$118
US$107
Agoda.com
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesclose to the airportgreat rateking bedstayed here for one nightenjoyed my staywould stay againnice stayvery nice hotelfitness centerminute drivequinncerealdinerinterstate
Reviewed 5 July 2017

My husband and I were in town to visit Hershey Park and decided on this hotel in Harrisburg as the price was 'reasonable' compared to others in Hershey and we've stayed at Best Western's before and were satisfied. I'm not sure what made this one a Best Western Plus though?

The room, particularly the bed was very comfortable. The lobby appeared to be updated, but our room though comfortable is starting to show its age. I overheard someone at the front desk mention to another guest that they had one of the updated rooms, so I guess we had one of the older rooms.

The front door to our room did not close easily, you had to really shove it to get it to close. I was also surprised that the tub did not have any non-stick material in it. I had to be VERY careful not to fall. The bathroom also had what looked to be a fan, but no switch to turn it on. Everything else was fine, the A/C worked great and was quiet, so that was a plus.

We stayed two nights and breakfast was good. The only thing that changed from morning to morning was the breakfast meat, going from sausage to bacon which was good, but very salty. I was secretly hoping they would have cheese in one of the two trays of scrambled eggs, and was disappointed. This would be a real perk. Perhaps a switch from scrambled eggs to omelets would have been nice as well. I remember the last BW that I was in having a $9.99 buffet with traditional buffet style food (including an omelet station), so I was a bit surprised that this wasn't at the BW Plus, though I did see somewhere that they are all individually owned and operated. I would happily pay for this if it were switched from free to buffet.

Overall, it was a comfortable stay...easy to find. I would return again and hope by the time I do they have updated all the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Harrisburg East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Dana S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with your follow travelers. We strive to make sure that every guest received extraordinary customer service .We Will address all the issues you made note of with the appropriate departments.
Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived 2 hours early and they let us check in. It's clean, nice, and comfortable. Also near the hwy! Breakfast was hot and neat. The hotel has lots of parking and it's quite all the time. Nice staff and great price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Harrisburg East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear T W

Thank you for taking the time to share excellent review of your stay with us at the Best Western Plus Harrisburg East. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and liked all of our new updates. We strive to make sure every guest feel like we are they home away from home.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Used Best Western for a softball tournament in Harrisburg PA. Was a very nice stay, room was clean, breakfast was great. Beds we had were ok, the mattress in the room were very soft, we are use to a firmer mattress to sleep on. Not sure if they may need to be replaced or that was the style. We we're not in the room that much only to sleep and shower.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Harrisburg East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear micheledY3732FV

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with your follow travelers. We strive to make sure that every guest received extraordinary customer service and your room.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed there with my husband and 2 kids. It was 20 minutes away from hershey parks . The rooms are updated and very clean . Staff was excellent and welcoming . The breakfast was very good and my kids enjoyed making fresh waffles . I will definitely come back again when in PA

Stayed: June 2017
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Harrisburg East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review with your follow travelers. We strive to make sure that every guest received extraordinary customer service and your room.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Hotel appearance was appealing, the staff pleasant, and the breakfast had a good assortment from which to choose. High Speed Internet was down during my stay, which I know it wasn't planned but I wasn't able to access my business work before my training the next morning (kind of nerve-wracking); took longer than it should have for the hot water to run thru the faucets in the room. And if you are light sleeper like I am, be sure to request a room on the back side of the hotel. I was put in a room on the fourth floor on the front side and the outside lighting was horrendous in trying to get and stay asleep (it lit up the room as if you had lights turned on inside the room). Overall though, I was satisfied and would stay here again as it's a good value for what I paid for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear ,sheilabI9406HG
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience and I take full responsibility as the General Manager. I have taken the time to look into all your concerns and have address it with each department to prevent this from happening again in the future.
Once again I am sincerely sorry for your experience and thank you for being a guest.