US$99
US$155
US$136
US$106
BestWestern.com
Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$100
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$122
US$118
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$119
Travelocity
All reviewssausage gravyroom was cleanwaffleshershey parkclose to the airportgreat rateking bedwould stay here againhot breakfastenjoyed my staynice stayvery nice hotelchecking infitness centerthe breakfast areaminute drivequinn
Reviewed 9 July 2017

For the money it was an excellent motel. The only issue was the wi-fi network was too slow. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety to choose from. It was a convenient location to get back on the Interstate to leave the next day, but far enough away to be able to get some rest.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Harrisburg East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear James C,

Thank you so much for being one of our loyal guests. We are so happy that you enjoyed all your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

My husband and I were in town to visit Hershey Park and decided on this hotel in Harrisburg as the price was 'reasonable' compared to others in Hershey and we've stayed at Best Western's before and were satisfied. I'm not sure what made this one a Best Western Plus though?

The room, particularly the bed was very comfortable. The lobby appeared to be updated, but our room though comfortable is starting to show its age. I overheard someone at the front desk mention to another guest that they had one of the updated rooms, so I guess we had one of the older rooms.

The front door to our room did not close easily, you had to really shove it to get it to close. I was also surprised that the tub did not have any non-stick material in it. I had to be VERY careful not to fall. The bathroom also had what looked to be a fan, but no switch to turn it on. Everything else was fine, the A/C worked great and was quiet, so that was a plus.

We stayed two nights and breakfast was good. The only thing that changed from morning to morning was the breakfast meat, going from sausage to bacon which was good, but very salty. I was secretly hoping they would have cheese in one of the two trays of scrambled eggs, and was disappointed. This would be a real perk. Perhaps a switch from scrambled eggs to omelets would have been nice as well. I remember the last BW that I was in having a $9.99 buffet with traditional buffet style food (including an omelet station), so I was a bit surprised that this wasn't at the BW Plus, though I did see somewhere that they are all individually owned and operated. I would happily pay for this if it were switched from free to buffet.

Overall, it was a comfortable stay...easy to find. I would return again and hope by the time I do they have updated all the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dana S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with your follow travelers. We strive to make sure that every guest received extraordinary customer service .We Will address all the issues you made note of with the appropriate departments.
Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived 2 hours early and they let us check in. It's clean, nice, and comfortable. Also near the hwy! Breakfast was hot and neat. The hotel has lots of parking and it's quite all the time. Nice staff and great price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Harrisburg East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear T W

Thank you for taking the time to share excellent review of your stay with us at the Best Western Plus Harrisburg East. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and liked all of our new updates. We strive to make sure every guest feel like we are they home away from home.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Used Best Western for a softball tournament in Harrisburg PA. Was a very nice stay, room was clean, breakfast was great. Beds we had were ok, the mattress in the room were very soft, we are use to a firmer mattress to sleep on. Not sure if they may need to be replaced or that was the style. We we're not in the room that much only to sleep and shower.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Harrisburg East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear micheledY3732FV

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with your follow travelers. We strive to make sure that every guest received extraordinary customer service and your room.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed there with my husband and 2 kids. It was 20 minutes away from hershey parks . The rooms are updated and very clean . Staff was excellent and welcoming . The breakfast was very good and my kids enjoyed making fresh waffles . I will definitely come back again when in PA

Stayed: June 2017
Debbie B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Harrisburg East Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review with your follow travelers. We strive to make sure that every guest received extraordinary customer service and your room.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future.