“I LOVE this place!”

Capri Island Pizzeria and Restaurant
Ranked #161 of 572 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I agree with a previous review, don't let its location or appearance fool you, the food is fantastic! The owners are from Naples and the food reflects it. My husband and I stumbled upon this place a few months ago and have been back several times. They have an excellent entrée menu offering seafood and pasta. I am told the owner makes everything from scratch. I have never had a bad meal here. It is the best Italian food in Harrisburg AND it is a great value. Try the lobster ravioli. ...And Maria is a gem!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We went yesterday and are returning this evening!!!! The food is authentic Italian food and it is delish! This is my new favorite restaurant.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy, but Delicious!! My husband had the Spaghetti and Meatballs with Vodka sauce and I had the Mushroom Ravioli. We both brought home some of our dinners. You will want to lick your plate clean! Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Pizza is very good there. Especially their mama pizza, sandwiches look really good. Friendly staff. Clean.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Last evening my husband, treasured friend and I had the pleasure of dining at this culinary gem!
To call it a "Pizzeria" is the understatement of the year. Sure, the outside is a little rough, and the entry area lacks charm, but turn right into the Dining Room...what a fake out: tablecloths and flowers, and the most welcoming smile from "Maria". The food was fantastic: we had three different entrees: Eggplant Rotini, Chicken Piccata, and Lasagna, all prepared to perfection. Maria was a delight, so accomodating! BYOB aspect enhanced what a great value this is!
Run, do not walk to the intersection of N Front St and Rt 39 and" Manga"!