Candlewood Suites Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$126
US$70
US$60
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$109
BestWestern.com
US$102
US$89
US$155
US$136
Baymont by Wyndham Harrisburg(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$119
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I have stayed here before without incident, but just stayed over the weekend and am covered in bed bug bites. BEWARE!!! I saw in the reviews that this is not the first time. SO gross!! I had to sanitize all of our belongings and threw away my kids' pillows and blankets. I've contacted the hotel and received no response. The desk clerk - Juan - is useless.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank daref2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This Motel 6 is one of the worst I have ever stayed in. There were people who brought a whole hookah set up, smoking on the bench at the main entrance into the building. The room next to us was having a party and the with the paper thin walls, you can hear everything. The sheets are all stained and same with the towels. There are holes all over the drywall and the room wasn't very clean. Motel 6 is usually a reliable motel providing super basic but clean rooms, USUALLY. Not this one! I don't recommend staying here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yummmyo
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I am rating this hotel only 2 stars but there were a few positives so will note all. The check-in was fast and the man was very polite. I had a coupon so was able to get a room for $55. We travel with our cat and unfortunately the pet friendly rooms only have 2 double beds (we usually get either a king or 2 queens). The room had been recently renovated and was nice but bare-bones (no clock or microwave). They installed hardwood laminate flooring which is much cleaner (and more practical) than carpeting. This was a non-smoking room, however, the hallway still had the old carpeting and wreaked of cigarette smoke. Not only did the hallway wreak of smoke but so did our bathroom which had NOT been renovated. We had to sleep with the bathroom door closed and the fan on. The entry door was at least 1" - 1 1/2" from the floor which is not good for keeping out hallway noise and the movement of people walking by can be seen under the door which isn't good for a cat since they often have difficulty relaxing and this makes it worse. Where the smoke detector was supposed to be located were only bare wires which I doubt meets PA code. At 11:30 p.m. an extremely loud, rude family arrived at the room next door and we listened to them holler and bang the door for appr. 20 minutes before calling the front desk. The desk clerk was very nice and immediately called them to get them to quiet down which, surprisingly, they actually did lower their voices (but unfortunately not the TV). The clerk's assistance was much appreciated. I can't help but wonder if there is anything at all in the walls to help insulate for sound. The next morning we were very disappointed to find they offer no breakfast at all, only coffee. If they should do a complete renovation and remove ALL the old, smoke-filled carpeting and repainted all walls it would be a nicer place to stay in a pinch. Again, nothing special but okay if you know ahead of time what to expect (and the price reflects the lack of amenities). We will probably never stay there again due to only offering full size beds in pet friendly rooms and due to the thin walls and potential noisy neighbors.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BabeMaine
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

If you are planning a trip to the area stay away from this Motel 6!!! The man has one heck of an attitude at the front desk. All pet rooms are on the third floor, they do have an elevator and steps. I think they intentionally do not want people with pets. I ran into the same problem when I stayed here once before this time was just worse. I left and cancelled. Outside of the building looks good but you can tail as you go to walk in as a light that is broken there's stuff on the windows the curtains are all weird looking I would just stay away

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tina E
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a hotel for the kids to be able to swim in. I don't know why you would have an indoor pool but only opened half the year. The shower in the bathroom was broken no shampoo was in the room. The beds were horrible and so were the pillows. It was ok but not the best.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family