“Lunch”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Workday lunch visit. The staff was friendly but a bit slow. It took nearly 5 min for someone to see I had walked in and then seat me. The menu offered a variety of lunch special choices, at a very reasonable price and generous portions for the quality. The atmosphere and decor were nice. The sesame chicken was drowning in the sauce, but that is more personal preference. The taste was very good and would definitely go again. Overall good value and easily doable for a 1-hr lunch.

1  Thank Dean_Amy-2004

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I have been here several times and it never gets old. Every time I try something new and it is always delicious.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We ate here two nights running, because my granddaughter loved the 'plain lo mien' the first evening, I had a Thai Curry that was very good, and we shared an order of Crab Rangoon that was very light and delicious. The service was okay. Second night, whole different story... service was awful (took way too long to get my little girl fed) and the food was blecchh. We started with lettuce wraps that were so over-seasoned (not too spicy, just not good) and over-cooked that it was inedible. Next, my Phat si-io arrived, the wide noodles were overcooked, stuck together, were tasteless, the chicken was overcooked, there were no vegetables incorporated into the dish (well, there WERE about 5 two-inch bits of spring onion greens), and there was none of the usual Phat si-io spicy heat. Meanwhile, no 'plain lo mien', so my granddaughter started sharing my Phat si-io ! When her lo mien finally did arrive, it was so heavily tainted with fish sauce that she could not eat it. Start to finish, it took over two hours to get fed slop. NO, I do not recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meals. Had the seafood sizzler, spicy shrimp and lo-mien for entrees and a couple of sushi rolls and sashimi, dumplings and seaweed salad for appetizers. We all enjoyed and would go back if we are ever in the area

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Had a late lunch with my wife. Surprised the small amount of people in the restaurant. My wife had the General Tso,s chicken. She liked it very much. I started with a California roll. Had Pad Thai for my main course. Clean restaurant. Pleasant service. Good food. We will be back.