“Monday Dinner”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

At 6pm we had the place almost all to ourselves. Ordered the coconut shrimp (in creamy sauce over vegetables) with wonton soup. Soup was very good, with three delicious wontons. The shrimp arrived looking great, 8 large butterflied shrimp golden brown sitting atop an array of vegetables. A side bowl of creamy sauce and bowl of steamed rice came with. The waitress had brought out separate dinner plates so I could share my meal with others at the table. My wife had the moo goo gai pan and it was delicious. With food this good they should get more diners.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

While on a road trip we wanted a quick on/off interstate. We used their online app to order and it was very easy to use. The restaurant is very clean. The best part, was that the entrees, and sushi where excellent and enjoyed by all.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Workday lunch visit. The staff was friendly but a bit slow. It took nearly 5 min for someone to see I had walked in and then seat me. The menu offered a variety of lunch special choices, at a very reasonable price and generous portions for the quality. The atmosphere and decor were nice. The sesame chicken was drowning in the sauce, but that is more personal preference. The taste was very good and would definitely go again. Overall good value and easily doable for a 1-hr lunch.

1  Thank Dean_Amy-2004
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I have been here several times and it never gets old. Every time I try something new and it is always delicious.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We ate here two nights running, because my granddaughter loved the 'plain lo mien' the first evening, I had a Thai Curry that was very good, and we shared an order of Crab Rangoon that was very light and delicious. The service was okay. Second night, whole different story... service was awful (took way too long to get my little girl fed) and the food was blecchh. We started with lettuce wraps that were so over-seasoned (not too spicy, just not good) and over-cooked that it was inedible. Next, my Phat si-io arrived, the wide noodles were overcooked, stuck together, were tasteless, the chicken was overcooked, there were no vegetables incorporated into the dish (well, there WERE about 5 two-inch bits of spring onion greens), and there was none of the usual Phat si-io spicy heat. Meanwhile, no 'plain lo mien', so my granddaughter started sharing my Phat si-io ! When her lo mien finally did arrive, it was so heavily tainted with fish sauce that she could not eat it. Start to finish, it took over two hours to get fed slop. NO, I do not recommend this place.