“Doesn't disappoint!”

Chili's
Ranked #72 of 575 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I like be chilis! Had soup (southwest) and salad (house) and it was great as always! My husband had the bacon burger with fries and he devoured it lol.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We went here for a quick dinner one night, the server was great. The food was good and well seasoned. If we are in the area, I'd go back.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was conveniently located to shopping plaza and hotels. They have an excellent menu here. Service was not so great because we had to keep asking for items that were not served. Food was very good though and made up for the service issue on one occasion. Did return on a second occasion and had a different waitress. She was excellent.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Chili's new menu offers much more than the previous version. The mix and match protein options include a nice range of meat and seafood choices. The black bean burger also received excellent reviews. The service was excellent. If the cook had been faster, the rating would have been 5.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Chili's is a go-to for me and my family whether home or traveling. This particular location had good service. The server was timely, personable, and accommodating. Kids were happy and so was I.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!