“Great food”

Dog & Pony Lounge
Ranked #57 of 558 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

For "hotel" food this was excellent. I had wings and they were some of the best that I've ever had! The burger was great last time too. Definitely a nice spot!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Enjoyed a round with fellow business folks. Bartender was very efficient and took care of my guests.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I have eaten Breakfast 4 times in this restaurant, while staying at the Sheraton Harrisburg Hotel. The waitress went out of her way, to insure that my dietary needs are being properly fulfilled. She brought the Chef out of the kitchen, to discuss my special requests for healthy food preparation. Both the food and the service were excellent at all times. Prices are reasonable, and the general atmosphere is pleasant and relaxing. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We had read the menu online as were staying at the Sheraton for 2 nights, luckily the restaurant closed late and we were able to eat at the Dog n Pony restaurant. I got the biggest greek salad with chicken---amazing!! they made it exactly as I had needed it done. The kids meal was very good and my lil guy loved the free ice cream sundae it came with. The next night, breakfast had cold or hot buffet options which is good if you are really hungry but we ordered off the menu and the food was delicious. Service was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Highly recommend to eat here if you are staying here, lots of healthy options and NY comparable prices.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We had a lunch and Breakfast here, and the food was exceptional for a "captive audience" hotel restaurant. Our server was very cordial, and the food was very well prepared. We had drinks in the lounge too and were also very pleased.