“Excellent Food and Service AND you will be treated like Family!”
Review of 2 Brothers Pizza

2 Brothers Pizza
Ranked #97 of 575 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Two Brothers Pizza is a family owned business centrally located in the Colonial Park area. It is off of the main thoroughfare of US 22 (Jonestown Road) within the Paxton Towne Center. For easy reference, it is located directly across from Target.

This restaurant is not like the typical pizza shop. Once you walk in the door owners Andy or Anna will greet you and both are very cordial and friendly. They will accommodate you as best as they can on any orders and/or requests. I can attest to this fact because on almost every visit (once or twice a week) I ask for a made to order sub. Never have they blinked an eye before granting my request.

The food is routinely fresh and delicious. Although the majority of the time I order a sub, I have also ordered their pizza, steak sandwich, stromboli, spaghetti, pizza bites and garlic twists. Every one of these items are always fresh and were very tasty.

All in all I think you will be very pleased if you choose to patronize Two Brothers Pizza. Like I said, Pizza shops are Pizza shops, but Two Brothers Pizza adds the ambiance of making you feel like you are eating at home, because you are treated like famiglia!

2  Thank AKL_HBG

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This is a great restaurant. They make great pizza, subs, salads,etc....I've never had a bad meal here. The owner has always been friendly as well as the rest of the staff. I recommend it.

1  Thank Tony M
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stopped here fr take out and I was impressed with the food, selections and preparation. Everything was tasty and made just for us.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It's a great little hideaway with really good pizza. Family owned and operated and very authentic. Pizza subs and much more. Try it out. .I think you will love it too

Reviewed 9 July 2017

My husband and I discovered this on our PCS to Boston, MA. This place is delicious and the employees are super friendly. Definitely authentic style NYC pizza. The cheese slides off the pizza when it is piping hot! Love the garlic knots and breaded mushrooms too. The smell in the restaurant will have you salivating. A must try if you are in the Harrisburg area. My husband is from NJ (about 20 mins outside NYC) and he LOVES this pizza. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Samantha W