“Tasyt Food!”

China Wok
Ranked #164 of 575 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 December 2016

The place has a small space for dine in, but I noticed that most of the orders were for take out...I ordered some dumplings and a roasted pork lo mein (noodles) combination platter. The dumplings were fresh and you could see they were homemade; they were delicious!!! The combination platter is good for two individuals or you could have some left overs, unless you are an athlete who could eat a lot... The combination platter comes with pork fried rice and one egg roll. The fried rice is included with the meat/seafood you picked for the combination platter; don't think that the place will give you a separate container for the rice...I'm just saying because I had to asked when I only saw 2 containers (dumplings and lo mein); afterwards, I was told that the rice was served/packed together with the noodles... The noodles were flavorful and the rice tasted fresh as well; however, the rice needed a little more flavor, so I needed to put soy sauce. So if you are watching your sodium levels, just be aware that you may need to put something else to give the rice a little more flavor, or ask/look for low sodium/light soy sauce. I gave this place a Very Good and not an Excellent rating because I was a little disappointed about the pork fried rice. However, prices are reasonable, food is for the most part tasty and fresh, also serving time is reasonable, owners are friendly, plus the portions are pretty good. I would definitively go back!!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We had to stop to the liquor store which is two stores down so we decide to had some lunch after a visit to Hershey. Good food but we did'nt expect more than what we had, very good price and good size plate.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I am currently on vacation at Harrisburg PA. First night, we were in the mood for Chinese food so we ordered out. Delivery was delayed but it was attributed to heavy rains that suddenly came on.
The fried rice looked yellow more than brown and that was a little concerning. People who are used to eating brown Chinese fried rice might be disheartened but don't let that color fool you. The food was delicious!
I had the beef fried rice and beef lo mein and my son ate all his food!
I would definitely recommend this place and eat from there again

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been ordering from this place for years now every time we wanna get Chinese take out. Their choices on the menu are very good. Wide variety. Good food and friendly staff. We will order from here again.

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

Mostly, food is pretty decent. I had an order of BAD crab ran goons that made me sick, so I cannot ever eat them again. Husband likes the pepper steak, steamed broccoli, steam dumplings and chow my fun.