“Partial happy family”

China Wok
Ranked #164 of 570 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Have frequented this restaurant many times. Food is usually very good. This visit was 50/50. Lo mein really good but orange chicken average at best.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

The best Chinese food I have ever eaten. I have been a customer for 12 years . The food is always awesome!! The food is served hot whether you eat in or take out. All the staff are very friendly. They have become like family. If you want great Chinese food and friendly people this is the best place around to go.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

The place has a small space for dine in, but I noticed that most of the orders were for take out...I ordered some dumplings and a roasted pork lo mein (noodles) combination platter. The dumplings were fresh and you could see they were homemade; they were delicious!!! The combination platter is good for two individuals or you could have some left overs, unless you are an athlete who could eat a lot... The combination platter comes with pork fried rice and one egg roll. The fried rice is included with the meat/seafood you picked for the combination platter; don't think that the place will give you a separate container for the rice...I'm just saying because I had to asked when I only saw 2 containers (dumplings and lo mein); afterwards, I was told that the rice was served/packed together with the noodles... The noodles were flavorful and the rice tasted fresh as well; however, the rice needed a little more flavor, so I needed to put soy sauce. So if you are watching your sodium levels, just be aware that you may need to put something else to give the rice a little more flavor, or ask/look for low sodium/light soy sauce. I gave this place a Very Good and not an Excellent rating because I was a little disappointed about the pork fried rice. However, prices are reasonable, food is for the most part tasty and fresh, also serving time is reasonable, owners are friendly, plus the portions are pretty good. I would definitively go back!!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We had to stop to the liquor store which is two stores down so we decide to had some lunch after a visit to Hershey. Good food but we did'nt expect more than what we had, very good price and good size plate.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I am currently on vacation at Harrisburg PA. First night, we were in the mood for Chinese food so we ordered out. Delivery was delayed but it was attributed to heavy rains that suddenly came on.
The fried rice looked yellow more than brown and that was a little concerning. People who are used to eating brown Chinese fried rice might be disheartened but don't let that color fool you. The food was delicious!
I had the beef fried rice and beef lo mein and my son ate all his food!
I would definitely recommend this place and eat from there again