“Great Hamburger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Had business in the area and stopped for dinner. Checking out what people were eating on the way to our booth, everything looked good. There were many menu items to select from on the menu along with a variety of daily specials. Hubby decided on a hamburger because the one at the other table looked good. Ok, give us two! I ordered a side of pickled red beets. The pickled red beets were the best since my Mother’s. The hamburger was 5 oz and also one of the better restaurant hamburgers every. Better than the tasteless one from Fuddruckers. The side of coleslaw and chips hit the spot. Stop for the hamburger any time.

1  Thank guvhuney

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Recommended by the management at the Sleep Inn: We started with the beef vegetable soup, fresh and delicious, even with the surprise macaroni in it. My Mrs. had one of many specials, all you can eat stuffed peppers-very good, she managed 1 and 1/2, I ate the last half. I had the meat loaf with gravy, 2 slices, delicious. 2 sides are allowed, we each had house salad, she chose her cup of soup as 2nd side, I had "creamy" cole slaw and it certainly was. All fresh and home made, diner atmosphere, staff very friendly. Great, inexpensive family restaurant, as advertised.

1  Thank Willisdds
Reviewed 19 April 2015

We have visited this restaurant two Sunday's once for lunch and o ce for dinner. Very good food, like home cooking, and good service. Very friendly atmosphere

1  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed 19 February 2015

This is a great restaurant to eat for all 3 times of the day, I've been here breakfast before and it's really good, been here for lunch and dinner and the food is always great!!! They have a wide selection of food choices on the menu, some things are big portions and some that are just right! The price is reasonable. Also, this restaurant isn't far from Hershey, so if you're coming this way from Hershey or going to Hershey, I recommend stopping here for your meal. The atmosphere is great as well and all the employees are very nice and friendly.

4  Thank Ashleigh C
Reviewed 26 January 2015

I've been going to the Skyline for years and have always been extremely happy with the friendly service and excellent food. Their daily specials are tasty and very affordable. I like to bring friends from out of town for dinner since they also serve beer and mixed drinks. The desserts should not be missed. I usually take a slice of coconut cake home with me since I'm too full from the large portions. Trust me, you've got to try any of the cakes. You can't go wrong. The restaurant is right on 22 and remains my favorite food stop.

4  Thank Mary T

Been to Skyline Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!