“Pasta dream!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Penne with Vodka sauce or Carbonara are outstanding. You experience every flavor in the dish. Service is great and the wait staff are really helpful. You will visit more than once.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I guess I'm not drinking the kool aid on this one. The service was just fine, as was the food, but it was nothing special let alone extraordinary. The salad was basic. The bread, while plentiful, didn't seem particularly authentic. The wine was awful. Main course of chicken marsala was okay, but I've had much better at area restaurants for a better price. Can't say that I'm going to go out of my way to go back again. Overall I was just disappointed.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

I was there for dinner Wed Nov 16th - mid week - the restaurant was full, which caused it to be noisy, possibly, when less full it would be less so. Being so noisy disturbed me - could hear the conversations of the near by diners. Anyway, the food was good. I had the veal parmshoma (I attempted the spell check, couldn't find the word! - must be spelled wrong! - veal with melted cheese on top!), it was real veal, not a "cutlet" - very good, as well as the included (with all entrees) the house salad. The dinner bread with butter and oil, also good. The veal portion was very large - I took half home. Overall. I recommend this restaurant - you'll have good food and good service. The prices are pretty good not cheap, mid priced.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

So here's the deal on "the real deal"...the service was superb! We had Anna who was extremely but comfortably attentive. We love wine, food, service and atmosphere...it was all here and at reasonable prices. Our waitress allowed us space and time to pace ourselves without pressure to hurry up for the next round of customers. Her recommendation's were tailored to our likes and dislikes and each round of food came out fresh, hot and NOT lame from sitting under a heat lamp. Attentiveness, friendliness....The Real Deal! Thank-you Anna and the rest of Gabriella's for making this a special night on a normal Saturday!!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We went to Gabriella's Ristorante on Rt. 22 in Harrisburg on Saturday night and were treated to a great dinner and excellent service. The restaurant has been remodeled and expanded. Inside it looks like an Italian villa with murals on the walls and pillars. The atmosphere is very European. The one problem we faced that night was that it was quite noisy. The place was packed and people were having good times talking and laughing. There is a small, fully stocked bar. We had been to Gabriella before, but it had been a long time since our last visit. The food is excellent. I particularly love the Veal Marsala, but this night I had wonderful Lobster ravioli. Our waiter was prompt and attentive even though the place was really busy. There is sufficient parking in front of the restaurant. The restaurant may not be accessible for those with a disability. You need to climb a flight of stairs to get in the front door. (There may be an accessible entrance around the back.) Prices are high but not excessive.